Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just woke up... Its Saturday Bishes.

Good morning!

Your font size is screwing with me today, I am dehydrated and have a headache

I drank the devil's juice last night and I'm paying for it today.

I'm going out with a girlfriend tonight one I love dearly, the rare good friend that I dont just have to tolerate. She's really fun. Johnny went up to the cabin and the house is clean

I might lay around lazy style today for awhile. I have not had a free Saturday since probably May.

I'm going to enjoy it . :D
I'm still gonna peruse this Jack, is he the badass dude, the one with long hair, ya know the 'bad boy'. Is Sawyer, the doctor. Dude, could you not have more stereotypical types to get into women's pants... Damn, come to think of it they are some well drawn up characters that are gonna get some luvin based on their attitude. I'm glad you are going out with someone you dig on alot. You having fun and just gettin silly, stupid would be fun to kick it with. Just don't pull a me and drink too much and start annoying everyone cause U think U are like th funniest person to exist, but U end up being your only fan. Yeah, don't do that. Still, it is kinda fun.

No, it maybe felt like it went really fast but out of the 25 days so far of this month, they went by at the same speed of 24 hours each day :)

Cardinal, lol, -not really-
Yeah I feel you, but yeah I'm talking bout the time that feeds the dynamic of existence, from which perception as a mechanism based on time, moving through time, this would be closer to the description of time's 'isness'. You are talking about the mentally constructed measurement definition of time. This is not time, but a constructed measurement.
Not even real, I'm talking about 'real time', playa.
Warning... do not engage the nerd.

Have a good saturday australian brah. How the waves out back this time of year?

Yeah I feel you, but yeah I'm talking bout the time that feeds the dynamic of existence, from which perception as a mechanism based on time, moving through time, this would be closer to the description of time's 'isness'. You are talking about the mentally constructed measurement definition of time. This is not time, but a constructed measurement.

No. Time is actually a physical dimension. The passage of which doesn't change by your perception of it's passage.

I actually kinda like the small font. Large is annoying.

Everyone should the size-1 font on EF.

:cow:
True, from a newb stand point, I feel like they are like really close, like up in your face and you can smell the mcdonald's chicken wrap they just had like 15 minutes ago, yeah I don't like the large stuff either.

:) I have two degrees and masters - although I don't brag about them - I can get quite nerdy technical as well but people will think I escaped from a hospital...

How is your Australian brah and when he tells you how the waves are, no need to share with me.

Unfortunately it is now 9pm so it's coming close to bedtime and in this part of the world, the weekend is on a Friday and Saturday :) (hint hint)

:biggrin:

cant read this lol

but im going to the gym, the grocery store, then home to straighten up a bit and my aunt and cousin are coming over later to check out my new pad and we'll likely go out for dinner
Dude I can tell that you are getting back in the groove Gym wise. Always, straightening things up, so you. This how shit gets done, though. Yeah, I know, I'm profound this mornin. I wanna see pics of new pad lata.

Top Bottom