Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its Saturday Bishes...

Hey, Been MIA for awhile due to School, Work, just trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents with a new chica... Today is catch up with readings and shit, postage action, and catchup cardio. Heading out lata tonight to catch up with a friend who havent seen in
bout a year.
What the hell is up with ya al?. I wanna elevate my K, so messages pack a little more punch. Hopefully Mizzou, Sooners, T-Tech, Penn State are on the same page I am.
Tell me whats on the itenerary or what is preoccupying your dome. :)
whats your major

Morning :)
I just got back from the gym, leg day :evil:. I finally did calves today, pretty sure i won't be able to wear heels tomorrow.
Going for a bike ride later on and probably hang out tonight.
Nice mug shot :qt: I mean avi :heart:
Dude, are you always set on Kill mode, way too fucking early in your time zone on a weekend day to be hitting legs... Plus you do like 5 stations in your leg day, and on your current schedule of AM lifts, Pm Cards...
I know you will keep your size and cuts though once your 8 weeker of Tren is finished. j/k
Princesa's got drive yo... This I know.
Ya might dig this track... Good Cardio that matches that laid back yet focused look ya got doing Cards.

Im waiting on the humane society to call me this morning so i can go pick up my new kitty. still undecided on a name, but bauser and smokey are in the cards so far.

i spent a few hours earlier this morning unpacking and i got the entire den finished, everything put away and the room is vacuumed. so i feel productive thus far.

feeling shakey and nauseated right now though. time to eat some oatmeal for breakfast.

Gotta do some dishes before I think about doing anything else....it's a mess in there, I cant even make any breakfast....

Otherwise, all is good in the hood.

feeling shakey and nauseated right now though. time to eat some oatmeal for breakfast.

Sounds like low blood sugar! I have just the thing for that!

Top Bottom