Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its Saturday Bishes...

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Hey, Been MIA for awhile due to School, Work, just trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents with a new chica... Today is catch up with readings and shit, postage action, and catchup cardio. Heading out lata tonight to catch up with a friend who havent seen in
bout a year.
What the hell is up with ya al?. I wanna elevate my K, so messages pack a little more punch. Hopefully Mizzou, Sooners, T-Tech, Penn State are on the same page I am.
Tell me whats on the itenerary or what is preoccupying your dome. :)

Morning :)
I just got back from the gym, leg day :evil:. I finally did calves today, pretty sure i won't be able to wear heels tomorrow.
Going for a bike ride later on and probably hang out tonight.
Nice mug shot :qt: I mean avi :heart:

Morning :)
I just got back from the gym, leg day :evil:. I finally did calves today, pretty sure i won't be able to wear heels tomorrow.
Going for a bike ride later on and probably hang out tonight.
Nice mug shot :qt: I mean avi :heart:

Don't ever say that again! You get your heels on!!!!

Sup Ariel!!!

Whats up Arial! Have a great Sat! Go Mizu!
Hangover is going away, might make it to the gym for the second time in almost 2 months haha
Going to my 9yo soccer game. Hopefully this time I wont have to yell at the ref. Atleast she wasn't embarrased. I wonder if they are going to ask me to pay the $50 fine?

Top Bottom