Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just woke up... Its Saturday Bishes.

-Ariel-

-Thandzilla-
Platinum
Increasing the Font for Smurf.
Just woke up from a full night's sleep and feelin, well, like Tony Robbins Good...
Was all enthused last night bout the cultural dynamic of C&C, then somewhere midway into that 2nd joint, I totally felt a strong 'force like intuition to watch movies and call peeps up'. Som
e real, real bad convo ensued that I now realize I feel bad for calling a dude up in Florida just to give him a shout out at 2am his time. I didn't quite get the welcome I wanted. Oh well, bish. lol
So today its makeup workout in the gym, grocery store, study, and then going out with married peeps for dinner and a movie, haven't seen a movie in like 3 years. What the hell is up with you for this Saturday as we close out this Month?

Dude is it me, or did this month fly by fast as hell?

Good morning!

Your font size is screwing with me today, I am dehydrated and have a headache

I drank the devil's juice last night and I'm paying for it today.

I'm going out with a girlfriend tonight one I love dearly, the rare good friend that I dont just have to tolerate. She's really fun. Johnny went up to the cabin and the house is clean

I might lay around lazy style today for awhile. I have not had a free Saturday since probably May.

I'm going to enjoy it . :D

Good morning!

Your font size is screwing with me today, I am dehydrated and have a headache

I drank the devil's juice last night and I'm paying for it today.

I'm going out with a girlfriend tonight one I love dearly, the rare good friend that I dont just have to tolerate. She's really fun. Johnny went up to the cabin and the house is clean

I might lay around lazy style today for awhile. I have not had a free Saturday since probably May.

I'm going to enjoy it . :D

Can I come?:qt:

No, it maybe felt like it went really fast but out of the 25 days so far of this month, they went by at the same speed of 24 hours each day :)

You've been talking about your marijuana use a lot lately.

Psychoanalyze your use of this drug, please.

:cow:
Twice this week I have smoked, yeah you are right I gotta cut down a little,
LOL, I luv Samoth. You are right, I gotta cut down the name dropping. I think its a midwest thing where I have to drop the exact precise feeling that I have at the moment or blurt out precisely the first thing in my dome. Yeah, now I wanna explore the hypothesis that in the midwest, you are likely to get a more empirical, honest answer to How Are You, then the west or east coast. Ya know? An answer the actually told other peeps bout the shit in their day. Yeah, good Pew Forum topic. LOL,
Have a good one Professor.

Top Bottom