Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction... Glad to be at EliteFitness

B

BigMikeC

I wanted to open myself up and introduce myself to everybody! I’m a competitive bodybuilder, certified personal trainer, supplement enthusiast, obsessive-compulsive nutrition nut and basically a meathead/ gymrat! I’m very knowledgeable in bodybuilding culture and the health and fitness world. By no means am I an expert but I’d say well educated and diverse in industry related mumbo jumbo. Right now I work for LG Sciences and couldn’t be more excited to be a part of such an innovative company. Were currently bringing some very exciting products to the market that I feel everybody will love! Anyways I’m new to this forum and wanted everybody to know who I am. Anybody wants to reply or pm me and say “hello” or have any questions let me know. I also have my FB listed on my profile.

Care to elaborate stevesmi?

What Steve means if you have products you're advertising you will have to pay to do so, as it's not fair to get a free ride while everyone of our sponsors pay to promote their products here.

Welcome to elite.

Yes he's a sponsor, he's been pushing his products on every other board I've seen him on. I'm giving him a chance by actually ordering 2 of the non-hepatoxic PH's and will give them a totally honest review, but bro you can't advertise for free here,

Top Bottom