Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin how much and what type info please

kiwibrian

any info on injecting insulin and how and what type of insulin to take ...is it safe i hear it makes you big as a house and is it any good precontest ive used steriods over the past 15 years but not insulin so any info would be great thanks

brian

Seriously mate, there is a lot to learn about insulin. To explain would take me ages but I have just completed an article on this for the No Bull magazine. Please do as much research as you can if you are considering it, as the slightest mistake can kill you. I know of 3 bodybuildeers within the UK (where I'm from) that have died through geting it wrong this year alone.

i use humulin R 10IU right after i train and consume a ultra fuel right after that. Then 45 minutes later I have a full meal usually chicken, greens, and rice or sweet potatoes. Reseach this until you know exactly what you are going to do and start off with lower dosages I started with 5IU and moved my way up to 10IU after a week.

strengthmonster said:
as the slightest mistake can kill you. I know of 3 bodybuildeers within the UK (where I'm from) that have died through geting it wrong this year alone.
they died from misuse of insulin? how is that possible? when i was on it, even the slightest sign of going hypo came like a ton of bricks, i cant see how they died...????

When you use increase dosages the hypoglycemic attacks can come on much quicker, causing the user to become unconscious. Once that has happened if there is nobody with you that knows what to do you are toast. Without proper research into insulin tolerance levels and regular checks your tolerance can/will vary.
I once saw a guy, on here, fuck up with it once by taking the wrong amount. He took 100u thinking it was 10 and if it wasnt't for the guys on here he could have been fucked as he didn't even know to take sugars at the time. Many board members will remember this as he is now quite a prominent member. I also know of guys using the wrong type of insulin not realising it is long acting and then going hypo in their sleep.

JoNaThAnPeTeRs said:

they died from misuse of insulin? how is that possible? when i was on it, even the slightest sign of going hypo came like a ton of bricks, i cant see how they died...????

Okat, lets say you could not have gotten to food!!!! what would have happened to you then? Survey says....DEAD!

completly agree...

Strenghtmonster is touting fact. There are several student reasearch items in my biochem. text and most dealing with hypoglycemia describe a young bodybuilder found unconcious by friends in his basement, collapses at the gym, etc. due to the person becoming hypoglycemic. You need to understand how slin works, what types are available, fast acting or timed release, all before you ever touch a vial.

I was eyeballing some humulin at my wifes work, as they don't keep it locked up like the test., and I quickly changed my mind.

Don't fuck around with slin! Period!! Your life can depend upon it.

Barbell265....

Increase the Peace.....

This is my first time using insulin. I'm going to go 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. Here's my shedule as of now:

11:00am 8iu's slin (working up to 10, started off at 5)
11:05am 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, 200mgs ALA
11:15am workout
11:45am 1 cup rice, 2 scoops whey, 200mgs ALA, 750mgs HCA
1:00pm 1/2 cup rice, 1.5lb fat free cottage cheese, 200mgs ALA

Total ##'s between 11:00am and 1:00pm:
1200 calories
155g carbs
115g protein
4g fat

I'm taking it pre-workout for the killer pumps you get incase you ask.

Top Bottom