Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Info on the Body for life challenge

BatZgirl

Hey guys

Im looking for pepople who have previously participated in the EAS body for life challenge, or ones who are currenly in the program.

I giving serious concideration to starting this program in South Africa and would appreciate any input on this

Thanks in advance

Yep

Well my main reason for wanting to do the competion is well firstly look at the millions of people who have succeded in it and also Im not very good with knowing what foods to eat etc to keep my body fit and healthy.

So I basically see this as a great opportunity to learn more about my body and what I can do to keep it healthy

And man, here in South Africa the prize was a brand new Alfa GTV so thats definately something to keep one motivated :p :p :p :p

I totally agree w/ spatts...if you are new and just getting into fitness that is great..good way to start and it is a nice time frame..but there are better ways of doing things..at least that is my opinion..I am sure there is a site if you plug in EAS and body for Life on the net..should be lots of info out there.

Anyone Out there who has done it

Ok so i signed up to participate in the contest but im a little confused about certain things

Ok in SA apparently the registration is free, is that how it works all over and also do you guys pay *EXTRA* costs for other stuff??

And also if its free, how does it work, do you get emailed/ posted the diet and fitness training, do you submit your before pic when you register (and not at the end)

All the details you guys can give me would be much appreciated
Thanks

I think that they send you a registration package in the mail. You fill it out and send it back with a before picture. I am not sure though. They have the information on thier website about how the program works. Also be aware to enter the contest you must use one of the EAS supplements through the twelve weeks.

dirtdiva said:
I think that they send you a registration package in the mail. You fill it out and send it back with a before picture. I am not sure though. They have the information on thier website about how the program works. Also be aware to enter the contest you must use one of the EAS supplements through the twelve weeks.

Thanks dirtdiva

And also for telling me about the usage of one of thier supplements, I read the South African website and i must say it hasnt go much info at all :))

You should PM Jenn BFLchick - she's been repeating the 12 week challenges for about a year and has dropped more than 50 lbs. Very inspirational! She has a website and I believe has been in touch w/ other BFLers that she could probably direct you to.

I believe she's posted her current Before & After / Current pix on the triedia.com Members Pix board. Very impressive indeed.

You should also do a search on "BFL" or "Body for Life" or cruise the Diet board - I think there are some other Bill Phillips disciples on here.

I bought the book a while ago, but since I've been lifting for so long I sort of laughed at the workouts. But when people ask me to set them up a program to start working out because they see me in the gym & dragging my food cooler around all day, I generally direct them to the BFL book because it is an excellent program that introduces newbies to the whole diet + training + cardio concept. Then in the same breath I have to fight back the urge to bad mouth ol' Mr. Phillips because he's a marketing whore... but more power to him I guess. I generally just say to go to the local discount nutrition center and pick up the generic equivalents of the EAS stuff... but to keep it simple, I just let them stick w/ the book and see if they can embrace the idea and do it. If they can't do what it lays out in the book, I doubt they would seriously pursue anything I could recommend... and I don't have time for charity training sessions -- I have my own butt to take care of ;)

Top Bottom