Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Jammy. New to the forum!

How did this gracious welcoming ceremony for new Efers begin? It was obviously before my time, since i got the usual EF C&C welcome as well.
It started before I came on, I've been here over 5 years.

It rolls like this: New female innocently introduces self on C&C forum, even more innocently has pic of self in Avi. Is innundated with requests for pics. Said female either ignores, occasionally complies (and usually turns into an egomaniac) or gets scared away.

I never introduced myself on C&C and by the time they noticed I was a chick I already was deep in a war with someone else on the board and spent about a month being blacked out :lmao:

It started before I came on, I've been here over 5 years.

It rolls like this: New female innocently introduces self on C&C forum, even more innocently has pic of self in Avi. Is innundated with requests for pics. Said female either ignores, occasionally complies (and usually turns into an egomaniac) or gets scared away.

I never introduced myself on C&C and by the time they noticed I was a chick I already was deep in a war with someone else on the board and spent about a month being blacked out :lmao:

aahahahahahaha! l:heart:MM

:qt:

Welcome and run! All I can say. This site will eat up all of your free time if you aren't carefull.

EnderJe, is BBF back now or what? This is the third post i've seen with him being mentioned.

Whiskey
Haha. No. I haven't seen him around in a long time. I heard he got divorced, but that's about it.

welcome Jammy. We're happy to have you.

people are playing with you here- they do it to every new poster (some should know better). You would think that the guys at least would be a little nicer to a new woman...

Hopefully you won't take it seriously and you'll stick around

yeah she hasn't been back she probably just got a bunch of hits on her page and it'll help drive up her google search ranking so she's justs peachy right now

Top Bottom