Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Bulker

702daswoll1 said:
Great fucking thread fellas. This is more like it Im getting tired of the "can i drink winstrol, my ass hurts from prop etc etc.."

THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im upping my dosages as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding.

Kinda.

LOL BRO! my thoughts exactly, kinda ;) :p :p :p :p

LOL this cycle isnt even close to Munzster cheese's cycle...prob about half of what he took...lol

The cycle does look very real to me..i compete at the regional level and i use 1800 or so when bulking, and i know a few state level guys that use 2500 or more....so it def sounds like a normal pro cycle. I was on continuously for 3 yrs straight until 3 months ago i stopped responding like this pro, and came off everything...and i feel MUCH better...like a normal human...gained a little fat...but the muscle is all there, just less water retention from the juice+t3+hgh.

it took me 6 weeks of 40mgs nolva 100-150mg clomid daily, split in 2 doses to recover 100% though...better safe than sorry, unlike juice...more clomid the better hehe :p

unfortunately there are alot of toolsheds out there

my take is if you gotta take 10MG of gear a week to compete. you aint cut out to be a pro BBer. find a new hobby

hahahahha...nuff said...kinda like with kovacs physique the last few yrs

hey wulfgar...long time bro...how u been? howd u do at ure last show bro...u hit over 300 offseason yet? lol

Nelson Montana said:

And oh yeah, if you believe this guys T levels are normal just because he took nolvadex, you're living in a fantasy world.

However if he had added UNLEASHED... THEN I would believe it
:evil:

bigtasty25 said:
hahahahha...nuff said...kinda like with kovacs physique the last few yrs

hey wulfgar...long time bro...how u been? howd u do at ure last show bro...u hit over 300 offseason yet? lol
exactly
kovacs is a moron. dude cant even wipe his ass
i have been good bud. i took most of 06 and 07 off from competition.
doing a few shows july tis year.
i am carrying 275 really well right now

Just got done with my first cycle in awhile. 30 mg Dbol for 21 days and 300 mg Deca every 8 days for 32 days
gained about 30 solid lbs after the bloat died away.
Ill tell you man, it felt GOOD to be back on the shit after a few years off

Reactions: ceo
Wulfgar said:
exactly
kovacs is a moron. dude cant even wipe his ass
i have been good bud. i took most of 06 and 07 off from competition.
doing a few shows july tis year.
i am carrying 275 really well right now

Just got done with my first cycle in awhile. 30 mg Dbol for 21 days and 300 mg Deca every 8 days for 32 days
gained about 30 solid lbs after the bloat died away.
Ill tell you man, it felt GOOD to be back on the shit after a few years off

you are genetically gifted my friend.

ceo said:
you are genetically gifted my friend.
genetics are part of it you know?

but I also really pride mysef on eating right..and ENOUGH to really facilitate growth

plus i train balls to the fuckin wall.

I think the biggest mistake most guys make is the dont eat right(enough, the wrong foods, the wrong times, the wrong ratios, etc), and they train like pussies( or just bad, ego training)

I think most guys would do much better if they boned up on everything OTHER that steroid cycles for awhile.

Wulfgar said:
genetics are part of it you know?

but I also really pride mysef on eating right..and ENOUGH to really facilitate growth

plus i train balls to the fuckin wall.

I think the biggest mistake most guys make is the dont eat right(enough, the wrong foods, the wrong times, the wrong ratios, etc), and they train like pussies( or just bad, ego training)

I think most guys would do much better if they boned up on everything OTHER that steroid cycles for awhile.

very true sir, very true.

I wasn't trying to downplay your knowledge and hard work, but you are still genetically blessed. ;)

One day I hope to be as big as you.

Top Bottom