Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IFBB Pro Bulker

He's a straight up guy...He also owns several boards....I have no reason to not believe him....

Hell I know guys that dont do PCT and hardly do any anti's...Its individual

Sounds reasonable to me, for a pro that is. I have only taken Antie-E's once & that was to lose what little bloat I had pre-contest & that was only Nolvadex. I am fortunate enough to not bloat nor does it seem that I am predisposed to gyno. I do however, ALWAYS have Nolva on hand & ALWAYS do the standard old school Clomid PCT cycle with great results.

No offense. But all of this shit sounds fake. Pros take way more stuff than this and stuff you and I never even heard of! And what Mak said was fucking right.

Carth said:
No offense. But all of this shit sounds fake. Pros take way more stuff than this and stuff you and I never even heard of! And what Mak said was fucking right.

Yeah well he did say that some take more and some less. I just know for a fact that nobody could run for that many years straight and have their test levels come back that quick. I know guys that run a standard 12 week cycle and have a hard time recovering.

Makavelli said:
Yeah well he did say that some take more and some less. I just know for a fact that nobody could run for that many years straight and have their test levels come back that quick. I know guys that run a standard 12 week cycle and have a hard time recovering.

What about me? Many years ago I ran a cycle with GH and I NEVER EVER recovered from that shit. And my cycle only lasted 5 months.

Big O said:
He's a straight up guy...He also owns several boards....I have no reason to not believe him....

Hell I know guys that dont do PCT and hardly do any anti's...Its individual

BIG A is great man and very true of his word. Remember he is a PROFESSIONAL and doses for elite and regular athlete can vary and a purely individual.

Carth said:
What about me? Many years ago I ran a cycle with GH and I NEVER EVER recovered from that shit. And my cycle only lasted 5 months.

Exactly. O/T there's a lot of new guys on this board. I haven't been on in awhile.

Top Bottom