Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i think

hard to tell how much you are eating with out portion size listed.
example tuna is it a can or a few spoons ? See what I mean.

But on the other topic No it may not be two fast. I have seen women come into the gym and bust their asses doing cardio every night and drop water and fat in just a few weeks and look good.
But it is usually out of shape chunky monkeys . deflating the body real quick after they cut out the sodas and processed junk food.
No they are not building muscle , just toning up some.
It depends on you're goals if you want to tone and stay lean or buildmuscle.
You're caloric intake is def lower then what you need to build muscle or you would not have drop the weight so quick.

If you are not after building muscle, already have muscle and just want to loose a little extra flab , then you are prob ok.

tell us about you're goals and what you want to look like or achieve

GUARDIAN said:
u lost 10lbs already?

yeah........i have always eaten healthy i just dont have a taste for crap food
no soda for years, only water or milk
i lose weight very quickly esp if i dont eat enough, i learned that when i was swimming in high school.
i just dont want to drop a lot of weight fast
my legs are predominantly muscle.
so toning up the rest of my body is what im doing through cardio and weights and adding muscle is great, i will never compete, not into it, so looking like those females do is not what im trying to acheive
make sense?

Reactions: bw1
Tatyana said:
Do you know how many calories that is?

Have you done your bodyfat percentage or taken other measurements?

The funny thing when you have a lot of muscle, you hold more water.

I know my weight has fluctuated five to seven pounds in a day, but that doesn't mean that it is stable or permanent loss.

Bingo, get dunked...then you can dial in your calorie intake to burn fat and maintain muscle

Not enough food. Even me, who hates food, eats more than that and I'm not working out now.

You will lose all your nice legs muscles if you don't eat more. And not only will you lose muscle, but will deplete your body of vital nutrience from burning more than you're fueling.

blueta2 said:
Not enough food. Even me, who hates food, eats more than that and I'm not working out now.

You will lose all your nice legs muscles if you don't eat more. And not only will you lose muscle, but will deplete your body of vital nutrience from burning more than you're fueling.

+1. what u r doing amounts more or less to a form of a starvation diet. they are not very successful in the long run.

GUARDIAN said:
+1. what u r doing amounts more or less to a form of a starvation diet. they are not very successful in the long run.

and im not trying to do that trust me
im planning out meals for the week........when i get done ill post a day or two and get feedback
thnks

gymbitch said:
im planning out meals for the week........when i get done ill post a day or two and get feedback
thnks

we are all just trying to help. looking forward to the layout.

:)

gymbitch said:
thnks

When you get a chance.... Please read TAT'S stickied thread on "Dieting and Matabo" above. It's a very goooood read and you will find it VERY helpful to what other people are saying to you on this thread. :) :heart:

in my opinion, if you are loosing that much weight... besides water and fat, you are also loosing some precious muscle. So... if you continue with that rate, most likely is that you will look skinny flabby in a couple of weeks.

From what I see in your diet, you are missing a key ingredient in your first meals... PROTEIN.

first... when you wake up take some fast acting protein such as whey, it can be complemented to your morning meal.
>morning-
>whole grain waffles with anpb
>water

second.. each meal should contain some form of protein, you choose the one that you like the most. (i.e., chicken, fish, turkey...)
>snack-
>almonds/pecans
>water

This meal looks fine, just check the portions
>lunch
>protein- chicken, tuna, beef
brown rice or salad

See, it is good that you start listening to how your body responds. For now, to recover from that I suggest that as you increase your protein intake skip the cardio, then when your body adjusts (more or less 2 - 3 days) retake your workout as usual.

Hope this helps

Top Bottom