Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met my goal!!!

gypsy

I am ecstatic - I started a strict diet (Daisy, thank you) on January 1 and I set a goal for myself.... and met it as of today. I lost 13 pounds, and I now weigh 110 lbs. I'm just so happy because there aren't many instances in life where I can say "I met a goal". I always seem to fall jjjuussstt short of a goal, in all aspects of life. Anyway, yeah for me! :)

yay!!!! well done, feels good doesn't it : )

ps. nice avatar

pps. post more.......27 posts in nearly two years????lol

ppps. karma for you

gypsy said:
I am ecstatic - I started a strict diet (Daisy, thank you) on January 1 and I set a goal for myself.... and met it as of today. I lost 13 pounds, and I now weigh 110 lbs. I'm just so happy because there aren't many instances in life where I can say "I met a goal". I always seem to fall jjjuussstt short of a goal, in all aspects of life. Anyway, yeah for me! :)

AWESOME!!!!

:rainbow:

Haha! I was just saying that this morning...now that I've met the goal, what do I do now? My fiancee says I should up my calories a bit and work on building some more muscle. It's funny, when I had a little more weight on me I thought I had more muscle. Now that the fat's gone, I feel more scrawny - even though I lost fat mass. I have that whole issue going where I carry my fat in my thighs, so to get them to lean up at all I have to get to a low body fat - and my upper body gets smaller first. I still don't look exactly the way I'd like, but I feel like I look pretty damn close. I'll take some pics this weekend and post them :) Thanks for the support! I love you all on this board.

Adding muscle is problably a great idea. I feel so much better now that I have more muscle and less BF.

Yay for you!! I too seem to have a problem with meeting my goals. This is good inspiration!
So Gypsy, did you follow your diet to the "T"? Any weekend cheating? What did your diet consist of? What are your stats? Just needing some pep!
I have been taking Effexor and it give me such an I don't care attitude! Supposed to have an appetite suppresent in it....more like an I don't care be happy & lazy feeling.
I haven't been excercising or eating good for a few months. I looked so good this time last year:(

I'll tell ya, I've been dieting and exercising for years, and I think the reason it takes people so long to get to where they want to be is because it takes that long to figure the diet and exercise out fully. I was stuck at a certain weight/stats for almost 2 years, and I kept whining that my body just wouldn't change no matter what I did. Well, now that I've accomplished my goal, I can look back and see that I was justifying a lot of behaviors in my own mind that were sabatoging the diet. Like, I followed it perfectly throughout the week, and cheated starting Friday night all the way through Sunday. I told myself - I work out 5 days a week and eat great 5 days a week, this isn't fair that I can't eat on the weekend. Well, now I eat perfectly during the week through til Sunday. Sunday I go pretty nuts with the food and get back on by Monday. Another thing I do is exclude sugar from my diet completely. Whereas before, I might say to myself "this one hershey kiss won't make a difference..." I now think, "not one itty bitty of sugar is in my system, this hershey kiss might change my glucose levels, it's not worth it." So I am very strict without variation until the time I allow myself to eat. I didn't use any supplements whatsoever besides protein powder - I haven't found it necessary, the diet and exercise alone does it. If you have Excel, you can view a sample of what I eat, I put this together for a friend http://www.chickenpope.com/links/newyeardiet.xls . I hope it helps anyone who needs it!!

Another hard thing about dieting for me is the SABATOGE. I find that the people around me constantly try to sabatoge my dieting efforts. They try to offer you food, complain when you don't eat, I hate that! My friends and family both do it, but I don't give in :)

Top Bottom