Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I met my goal!!!

Congratulations! I hope all the newbies will read your post and see how the hard work and patience really do :dance2: pay off.

I didn't get a chance to take any pics this weekend, I swear I'll do it tomorrow! Yes, Sundays I eat whatever I want. And I can get pretty crazy with the food. I was pleasantly surprised every week when I still dropped another pound even though I had eaten so much on my cheat day.

What's next? I still haven't decided that yet. I think I will continue to eat like I have been because to me, this diet isn't hard. I'm getting wonderful results, I feel healthy, and I like my food. So why not? I feel like I've been eating healthier even on my cheat days - I find that my appetite has finally went down a bit. Last weekend I was shopping in the grocery store trying to decide what to make fo dinner, and I was looking at the chocolate cakes for dessert. I stopped and thought - you know, fruit is just as good and sweet - why not go for that instead? And it was, strawberries, cantaloupe, kiwi... I didn't feel as guilty afterwards, I still had something sweet, and it was different from what I eat during the week. Just some little helpful hints :)

I think I could still stand to lose some more fat, even though I look 100 times better than I did. I want to see if I can keep on losing with what I'm doing now. I'll keep everyone posted.

When did you workout? In the a.m. before breakfast on an empty stomach or afternoon? what did your workouts consist of? Congrats!!!

Thanks,
Moira
Mrs. Jnuts

I work out 5 days a week at noon. I run HIIT for 20 minutes 5 days a week, and I lift 3 days a week. Monday shoulders and legs, Tuesday back and bis, Thursday chest and tris. I took pics - they are sitting in the camera. That's one step closer. I have to get them when the hubby isn't looking, don't know if he'd get weird about me posting them on here.

Congrats girl! Do you have plans to modify the training regimen now? If you've been following the same diet & training for 4 months now maybe consider switching up your schedule? I'm tossing out an idea because you said you want to balance out your upper & lower body (women will generally have less bodyfat to lose on the upper body, so when you start losing bodyfat, the same % lost will be more apparent on top than on the bottom ... dammit!). Maybe drop your cardio to 3-4 days/week & add a day of weight lifting?

Top Bottom