Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks wanna know the secret?

Fuckin stress.Bills,gf,family and just life in general
my hopes are you LEARN for once in your life and change your wicked, but funny ways.

Shrimpy, take stock of your situation and let the pain seep in, it'll help you change your karma.
Actually don't, karma you need to learn a lesson.

I mean well. I really do want both You and I to learn, we are just stubborn, but yes... even I must unload some habits, such as smoking, procrastination, overinflated ego, and some more stuff.

U need to stop playing sicky trickies on peeps.
There has to be a way of harmonizing your social energy without it leading to evil.
I'm hoping so.

my hopes are you LEARN for once in your life and change your wicked, but funny ways.

Shrimpy, take stock of your situation and let the pain seep in, it'll help you change your karma.
Actually don't, karma you need to learn a lesson.

I mean well. I really do want both You and I to learn, we are just stubborn, but yes... even I must unload some habits, such as smoking, procrastination, overinflated ego, and some more stuff.

U need to stop playing sicky trickies on peeps.
There has to be a way of harmonizing your social energy without it leading to evil.
I'm hoping so.

Translation = Poboy can't be trusted

Top Bottom