Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just did squats for the 1st time in about 3 yrs...

Gambino said:
in all honesty my sq has jumped 50+ lbs in the last year...a good chunk of that was overcoming fear. fuck bp'ing

gonelifting

mine has gone up 100 lbs, but that's mostly cuz I didn't train legs for 6 yrs prior.

I'm sore for 2 days after every leg workout. More like a crippled.

Seashell said:
lol @ the people on C&C pretending they work out..

Stairs are the best. Straight-leg hop on the way down. That or lay down on your chest & slither, but that gets some looks at the office.

I'll carry you next time.

My shoulder injury seems to be reappearing after a whole summer of it not bothering me. I think I can still deadlift, I know I can squat, but I doubt I'll be benching heavy for a while. I really need this repaired.

I'm going to try to keep myself motivated to squat every week. The downside to that is I'm going to have to buy new clothes soon. I put on a pair of jeans this morning that I havn't worn in a few months and they looked like spandex over my theighs. No more of this "regular fit" stuff, I need to make sure I get "relaxed fit."

Dunno how some people get sore for days after squatting. I go heavy and deep and I'm fine afterwards. My calves don't fare as well as my quads though.

That's great that you had a good workout, but honestly you should get a power rack or squat rack of some kind for the future. You can't keep "winging it" and hope you won't have an accident squatting likew that at home. It's welll worth it.

I think you can get one for as little as 2-$300. It's well worth it.

TC2 said:
And they're already sore less than an hour after working them.

I can't friggin wait till tommorow...awesome.

Welcome to hell!

RADAR

make sure you eat and sleep a LOT more than usual today. ive found that the pain is far greater when you arent supporting your body

oh and good luck with walking like you partied all night at the Blue Oyster Bar ;)

IvanOffelitch said:
Just wait'll ya gotta drop a deuce.

Always fun falling over backwards trying to land squarely on the crapper.

LOL at this post....This could provide some great video....

Advice, Drink WATER - WATER - WATER.

Yeah I stopped working out for 4 years (98-01) & squating was the hardest to do again. Everything else was like riding a bike

Top Bottom