Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just did squats for the 1st time in about 3 yrs...

Nice - why so long? I haven't done them since about May and don't envision doing them for a while, unfortunately. I miss em, but nowhere near as much as DLs

I work out at home(can't stand going to a gym, urge to kill rises) and dont have a squat rack and I never liked the "squat station" set up on my bench, too ackward and unsafe.

I decided to just buck up and use what I got once I looked down at my legs and saw them blowin in the wind.

I can't imagine not squatting for that long, and I don't want to imagine the pain it would bring.

Cheers,
Scotsman

The calves will be tough when you do them. I was walking around on my damn tip toes for a few days the first time I went back and did them.

i hope you don't have any stairs at work or home you will have to navigate!!

he gonna crawl up and down stairs like the japanese bitch from the Grudge movie.

I remember I made a post when I was a noob here about nhow I excited I was cause I fell down the stairs cause of squats.

oh I still remeber the last time I took a long ass break from squats.

I'm always real intense when lifting, so like a dumbfuck I went real intense on ATF squats.

it felt like I was walking on prosthetic legs.....prosthetic legs that could feel pain and were on fire and punching themselves repeatedly.

Top Bottom