Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have come to a realization!

DEAN C

I have come to a realization, I want to be big, but training naturally just isn't going to do that for me. Actually I know that I could reach my goals training naturally but I will be 30 something with a wife and kids by the time that happens. And I'm not looking for a quick fix, easy way out sort of thing either. I have been training serious for a couple years now. It's just that I want to get big while I'm still young(not that 30 is old but you guys know what I mean). And I'm not talking big bis and abs, I am training for a complete physique.

I am 19 now and my plan is that I will give myself a year of solid research on AS and a year of natural training. And then when I'm 20, about a year from now I will make an informed decision on whether or not I will juice.

So basically I will be checking out this board, and maybe a few of the other boards, and websites, and I will try to absorb all the knowledge I can so that when I am 20 I can make an informed decision and won't be jumping into anything. Also I will try and save like $10 bucks a week or so, that will give me about 500 bucks in a year to spend should I decide to go on.

Thanks for all the help guys, I look forward to learning alot here.

-Dean

Thats one of the best attitudes I've seen in someone new to this scene. Brother, just listen to what the vets and mods have to say on this board and listen to the arguments. In fact, most of the knowlege that you will gain will stem from the eventual understanding of why we all have different theroies and when we express different views and arguments, that is where the truest since of anabolic education comes from.... trial, error, and sharing personal experiences, testimonies, idea, and research.

-Stew

Thanks guys,

I think that what I learn here will be alot more important than what I could read in a book or medical journal because of the fact that many of the people on here actually have experience in what they are talking about. Debate and the sharing of knowledge, opinions, theories, and experiences are a great way to learn new info. I have actually found that researching AS isn't a pain in the ass for me and that I find it quite interesting.

-Dean

By the way, I was just wondering about something. I was curious about the sources you guys talk about, and most of them seem to be the ones where you order the gear and they send it through the mail. What I would probably prefer is finding a guy in my area to buy the stuff from and I am wondering if it would be possible for you guys to hook me up with a guy like that when the time comes. Of course I am not worried about that now, and won't be for at least a year but I was just curious because I'm not completely confident with the whole mail thing seeing as how I had a bad experience with that already. I ordered some whey protein and customs confiscated it and apparently destroyed it which really pissed me off. Thanks brotha's.

-Dean

Yeah what a rip off hey. I am assuming they opened the thing to see what was inside and because they broke the seal and tampered with it they discarded it. I have been told that there is a Canadian website that sells supps in Canada, I forgot the address but if I buy any more supps online I will get it there if it's a good deal. I have 2 5lbers so it's all good for a month and a half.

-Dean

Go to the Meso board if you want to find a source posting. There is plenty of good info there. Good luck.

Top Bottom