Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have come to a realization!

yo bro you are at an ideal age to use lots of non aromatising roids and maybea gain some eztra size on your frame. I always wish I had done a ton of primo/winstrol/or anavar at 19 and see if I could have made my bonde structure bigger. Testosterone,eq,and dbol will have the opposite effect of this and seal up the remain growth plates you have open quicker.

Definately the award of the year goes to this guy ..logic thinking,a sound plan . if only others could learn.!!! :cool:

This guy's plan sounds good, but I'm bettin that after a week or so of reading that he'll be on the juice as soon as he finds a source.

This guy's plan sounds good, but I'm bettin that after a week or so of reading that he'll be on the juice as soon as he finds a source.
hahaha.
horny, you spotted it coming a mile away. lol, your sooo right about that. ill agree with that. especially if he hangs around the board for very much longer. :D

Stew Meat said:
Thats one of the best attitudes I've seen in someone new to this scene. Brother, just listen to what the vets and mods have to say on this board and listen to the arguments. In fact, most of the knowlege that you will gain will stem from the eventual understanding of why we all have different theroies and when we express different views and arguments, that is where the truest since of anabolic education comes from.... trial, error, and sharing personal experiences, testimonies, idea, and research.

-Stew

took the words right out of my mouth stew meat;)

just fucking shoot the shit ..and be done with it. fuck it , and every thing eles.fuck........

Without a doubt, the most intelligent and well thought out newbie post I have ever seen. Nice post bro....well except for the part about asking for a hook up! I understand your thinking, but it is really dangerous to ask that type of question because its an open invitation for a scammer. You will also realize a year from now what I mean. By then, if you stick to your plan, you will know who the good guys are, and who you can sort of trust. You may have to just accept the fact that you won't find a convenient source near you (like I have). In that case, just watching the different boards will get you all the info. you'll need on who to turn to. Good luck!:)

Dean ... if you are looking for a good link to buy whey and other legal products! Here is a good link!! Great prices in canadian dollars!! Quick and reliable too!!

http://www.pacific-nutrition.com/

Comes from BC. DOn`t know where you are at but I am on the east coast and it was very speedy!! Just thought it might help you out!! Shit... you must have bad luck if you got protien snagged by customs!! Maybe you should get your gear domestically!

Oh ya!! I bet that you will be doing a cycle before 1 year too. If you are already not a novice with your training, then it sure as hell won`t take you 1 year to educate yourself (depending on how much you research) and decide on a good cycle that suits you and you will be off!! 1 year is a good time to start as well if you can hold off that long!!

Best of luck!!

p.s. oh yes... don`t listen to whoever said primo is gay gay gay, it is not!! And ... it is an awesome choice, especially for your first cycle. WHich you will find out in your research!

cheers!
Mavy

Thanks for all the responses guys. I think my plan is just common sense though. A year seems like a long time in some ways, but I want to make sure I don't jump into it, and I also want to have decent knowledge with the subject.

Horny and Vinnie~

I won't be juicing for a while anyways because I want to do it when I can dedicate 110% to my workouts. This summer I will be going away for a week each month so that would be a waste to do it then anyways. Plus I don't have any cash lol.

2legit2quit~

I am not looking for a source at this point in time. However I have got a feeling there is juice in my area considering that I saw on the news when they made this marijuana bust they also found 100000 bucks worth of steroids. Although it would probably be cheaper buying from a direct source through mail, less middle men that way I suppose. Note to scammers reading this, I am not looking for a source!

Mavy~

Thanks for the advice I will have to check that site out. I think the company I was talking about was different so I will have to compare. .... I just checked the site out and the prolab 5lb is 50 bucks and I can get them for $60. I can't seem to find what shipping and handling is.

Anyway, thanks again bros, and I am looking forward to this.

-Dean

Top Bottom