Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate when people do that little bounce while exercising.

How the hell did this crap get transfered to the weight training board from steroids??? let them do all the lateral raises they want!

I am a runner and I hate when I see other "joggers" come to an intersection and run in place as if that is going to keep their hear rate up and as if their heart rate would come down that much in the 30 seconds they need to wait at the light. - posers.....

Knight9 said:
al420...
lateral raises for pussies? did i just hear that?
they are one of the most incredible mass builders for shoulders and hit your medial head like no other. presses tend to hit the medial and mostly the anterior head.
what is all this bullshit i am hearing?
no true bodybuilder would say lateral raises are for pussies...or leave them out if they want truly magnificent delts.
try doing a drop set or an up-set all the way down or up the rack with doing heavy side laterals. then tell me its for pussies.
LATERAL RAISES ARE FOR PUSSIES!

al420 said:
If you say so...

HAve you ever seen a Dorian vid (or any other monsters BB vid for that matter) where he isn't using some momentum.

Lateral raises are for pussies anyway. Presses build shoulders, and you can't cheat them. Same w/ Squats, Deads, Cleans, etc...do them wrong, or 'cheat' and your hurt. Bicep curls, rope press downs, reverse pec dec fag presses...whatever one likes to do when they are done w/ their real lifting, IMO, form is not that important. Load, however, is...as is progression.

I train in the same gym as Lee Priest, and see him train a lot. He swings some. The only people that I see NEVER swinging are the bitches...and that is not a joke.
i put the GER IN SWINGER BAAAAABY YEEEEAH!!!

silver_shadow said:
LATERAL RAISES ARE FOR PUSSIES!

I'm going to have to agree. Especially if you 'run the rack'...b/c that is about as pussy as it gets. If you can even still walk after your done pressing I don't think we can be friends.

DJ_UFO said:
What a bunch of assholes. 99% of the people at the gym do that. When they are standing doing lateral raises or bicep curls, they do that little bounce with their calves and knees at the end of the movement cheating themselves. I wonder if they realize that or it just comes natural... :evil:
I agree man! I have seen I think 2 people do it now. Every single light rep they do the dance.

It`s Like Listening To Music, You Bounce, Twist And Crank ,your Head To Feel The Beat! So My Advice Get An Ipod, Get Someone To Make You A Sickass Playlist For Your Workout (cause From The Sounds Of It Your A Jackass With No Taste) Last But Not Least Go To The Gym Press Play, And Bouce Your Head While You Workout Like Everyone Else............. Tool ! ~g~

Top Bottom