Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I hate when people do that little bounce while exercising.

dj ufo.....
i am calling you out.
you want to talk about me using too much weight and or what i cant handle. i will put my physique up against yours any day and we will see who looks like they know what they are doing.
i hope you never get to a plateau....because you will never EVER be able to get past it without training heavier and more intense.
YES, there are some fools who use way too much weight and are ignorant and obnoxious....but don't ASSUME that since someone like myself is capable of using that kind of weight to better their physique..that i am doing too much.

OMEGA said:
Dj-ufo is a good bro for the record :artist:

If you say so...

HAve you ever seen a Dorian vid (or any other monsters BB vid for that matter) where he isn't using some momentum.

Lateral raises are for pussies anyway. Presses build shoulders, and you can't cheat them. Same w/ Squats, Deads, Cleans, etc...do them wrong, or 'cheat' and your hurt. Bicep curls, rope press downs, reverse pec dec fag presses...whatever one likes to do when they are done w/ their real lifting, IMO, form is not that important. Load, however, is...as is progression.

I train in the same gym as Lee Priest, and see him train a lot. He swings some. The only people that I see NEVER swinging are the bitches...and that is not a joke.

al420...
lateral raises for pussies? did i just hear that?
they are one of the most incredible mass builders for shoulders and hit your medial head like no other. presses tend to hit the medial and mostly the anterior head.
what is all this bullshit i am hearing?
no true bodybuilder would say lateral raises are for pussies...or leave them out if they want truly magnificent delts.
try doing a drop set or an up-set all the way down or up the rack with doing heavy side laterals. then tell me its for pussies.

Knight9 said:
al420...
they are one of the most incredible mass builders for shoulders and hit your medial head like no other. presses tend to hit the medial and mostly the anterior head.
no true bodybuilder would say lateral raises are for pussies...or leave them out if they want truly magnificent delts.
try doing a drop set or an up-set all the way down or up the rack with doing heavy side laterals. then tell me its for pussies.

is this TJ?

Knight9 said:
al420...

core work is alot more important than some iso jerkoff workout is what Al is getting at, so go ask a true bodybuilder what he'd rather live with.

Top Bottom