Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I. Am starting a short cycle as per the body building truth

jthom44

Morning I have started the 4th all ready.
Age41
Gender male
BF not sure looking for method
Weight 220.
Cycle. Test cypionate every 4th day. Proviron 25mg 1per day. For 4weeks.
I work in Saudi so I have to use what I can find. I dont have any HCG. I'm coming home the 28th for 20 days then back to the desert. I plane to use the HCG at the end while home . I don't think my my baby makers will be affected to bad. I've taken one injection the 4th and the boys fell ok so. Im injecting 1ml.
Supp
Whay protine 2 per day. Creatine 1spoon 2 times a day. Glutime 1spoon post workout. Pre workout jacked and yoked. I also have pink magic but was told by my friend not to take because it will supress the steroids and they won't work??? also taking liv52 and a water pill.
Food
The fun stuff I'm not a big eater.
Morning omelet 3eggs. 1apple.
Morning snack whay shake.
Lunch 2 chicken Brest steamed cup of veg mixed.
Evening snack 1 chicken Brest.
Work out
Post workout shake
Dinner 2chicken cup veg. Sometimes tuna in water .
All the water I can drink.
I'm feeling good time for another injection before workout. I get fat really easy. So I watch what I eat I want to put on some mass without the fat! In school they called me bird cage I was so slim. Will add post pictures as soon as I figer out how IPad? So please feel free to chime in with you thoughts on this cycle. Ok everyone had a great day.
Jack

My iPad won't let me add pictures?? Could be the Saudi cencership. I can't even look at the pictures on this site there all blocked. I love freedom don't know what you got until it's gone.:(:(:(:(:( what a craze place.

Morning I have started the 4th all ready.
Age41
Gender male
BF not sure looking for method
Check out AccuMeasure Calipers bro. They are cheap and easy to use.
Weight 220.
Cycle. Test cypionate every 4th day. Proviron 25mg 1per day. For 4weeks.
I work in Saudi so I have to use what I can find. I dont have any HCG. I'm coming home the 28th for 20 days then back to the desert. I plane to use the HCG at the end while home . I don't think my my baby makers will be affected to bad. I've taken one injection the 4th and the boys fell ok so. Im injecting 1ml.
Supp
Whay protine 2 per day. Creatine 1spoon 2 times a day. Glutime 1spoon post workout. Pre workout jacked and yoked. I also have pink magic but was told by my friend not to take because it will supress the steroids and they won't work???
Sorry bro IDK anything about the Pink Magic. Cant help you with that.
also taking liv52 and a water pill.
Food
Do you fix your own food or is it cafeteria?
The fun stuff I'm not a big eater.
Morning omelet 3eggs. 1apple.
Morning snack whay shake.
Lunch 2 chicken Brest steamed cup of veg mixed.
Evening snack 1 chicken Brest.
Work out
Post workout shake
Dinner 2chicken cup veg. Sometimes tuna in water .
I'm feeling good time for another injection before workout. I get fat really easy. So I watch what I eat I want to put on some mass without the fat! In school they called me bird cage I was so slim. Will add post pictures as soon as I figer out how IPad? So please feel free to chime in with you thoughts on this cycle. Ok everyone had a great day.
Jack
Bro check out FidDay.com
Its a really easy way to know exactly what your getting from what you eat. A very nice and simple food log. Way better then guessing at it.
Looking forward to following along with your log on here.
Regards and good luck.

Hi I fix my own food. 2 injection in left cheek and it's sore today. Well I worked legs after.. Getting tired of chicken thought. I'm no cook. Thanks for the help. Ya when I'm on leave I'll pick up a body fat mes.

Hey bro,
Ok good to know that you fix your own food, good for you man.
What you said about our freedoms, EXACTLY!
On your injections bro heat that shit up before you inject. I use hot water in the sink, let it set in there a few mins and then do the injection. Never painful for me.
Good luck bro and keep you log going plz.

Ha feeling good. Is Proviron a good anti estrogen. I've been taking 1per day in the morning. My nips fell Funny not painful. I think it be my shirt rubbing when I do running. I did sustanon befor with anastrozole with no problems. Proble is I can't get anastrozle. If it get worse I'll up the dose to 2 tabs. Worked chest chest yesterday and felt great. This morning bis and tris will do again after work. Is test stronger then sustanon? If so then it should be faster acting as in seeing and feeling the results. My supplier of test I'm not sure of. I hope that I'm not shooting fake shit. Where can I post the name of my gear to see if anyone has information about it. My Proviron is real I looked it up on the net and it all looks like it should. It will make your muscles hard and help loose weight and of corse stop me from growing boobs. When I was on sus I never got sore. So that's how I'm going to Gage the test I'm using. So fare still getting sore a little. By the end of cycle I should be banging the gym like an animal. I did on sus so I will see. Thanks for the kind works. I will keep posting.
Jackie

Ok bro if Provi is all you can get then thats what it is. Of course Armidex, Aromasin or Letro would be much better. Also Forma Stanxol is excellent.
Sust is a kind of test bro. It is a mix of several diff ester all combined so that you get various time releases from fast to slow. Your test cyp may be injected once or twice per week. It really dosnt matter too much which way you go with it. But strength wise, test is test.

Ok guys came off cycle. Well I do need better anti estrogen. My nipples were hurting and I was very short timpered. I'm going on vacation to the states the 29th. I'm going to bring some anastrozole and colmid back with me. There not steroids and I can hide them in other bottles and seal them back up. I feel I made good gains but I think an 8week cycle would be better. So what I learned from this is to have on hand what I know what works. It sucks working in Saudi but it is what it is. You can't even get rubbing acl here. Geewiz. So happy holidays everyone and thanks for all your help. Will start a new Cyc and post in Jan. If I have everything that is. So calfornia here I come in 7days. 21 days of ferdom.
Happy holidays everyone.

Top Bottom