Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many are so determined that you feel your life revolves around PL??

Cubanito17

Hey guys, I've been noticing something in me lately. Well it seems like I'm not a full-time teen anymore or work a part time job. I'm at the point where I'm a full-time powerlifter, work part time and then am a part time teen, if time allows. What I'm saying is with lifting 4 times a week and always preparing or getting ready for the next lift day, I dont find myself with time for anything else anymore. I mean don't get me wrong I love the sport, but sometimes I just find myself too dedicated. I find myself talking about it all the time without even knowing it, trying to perfect myself by reading, by thinking it over, and by training smarter. I feel that in a way I should be enjoying myself more as a teen, but when I think about it all I can think about is going out and trying to not only break my own PR in a lift, but break any person's PR that is stronger than me. And with this I just read more, post more, and read some more, at all times eating of course. I used to lift when I had the chance and fuck around the rest of the time, and now I find myself lifting as a top priority then if time permits fucking around. With all this training and commitment to the sport I know one day I will reach my goal and that is to reach my ELITE on top of that break the world record and the more I talk about it the more I want to go after it. And the more I go after it the more I'm not gonna quit until I reach it.

So to all of you lift hard and lift smart, and like always train smarter. Keep it up and hope this might help some new comers out.

You must find balance in your life. Call me someone who is not serious about their sport...but there are other things to live...like a wife, children, career, love, etc... You must find balance.

Easier said than done though.

B True

I need to be

But my shift sucks ass, the only power gym in town closed, i lack good discipline. I have alot of excuses right now.

As for family, I am single so more of my time is mine, but I have trouble getting good focus in my basement.

I'd really like to be able to really focus on my lifting. And I am considering a change in jobs in a couple of months after I get a bonus.

good post b fold,i feel that i am VERY determined but i don't let the lifting get in the way of life..........

I guess with me right now it's harder b/c of school. I dunno I try not to let it get in the way but i'm just too dedicated to it according to some people who know me well.

I here you cubanito. I just moved to FL like 7 months ago and ever since then my training has become a priority in my life almost to the point of obsession. I know its probably due to not knowing any boidy down here but i'm really loving the results i'm getting and am constantly thinking of it in one way or another whether its food , the next workout , exercises i want to do and havn't done yet ECT. Don't get me wrong i go out and meet people and have a good time but i just LOVE LIFTING.Its probably just a phase and will pass in another 6 months like they have done in the past. until it does you can find me in the gym.:D

GRIMM i feel ya bro it's like me i'm obsessed.
Endpoint dawg i'm wit u on that one too i've lost my game( the way to get girls so easy). It's like before it was easy and they would just come now i gotta try a little.

Short story/example. Tonight at work a girl came in, big ASS, nice TITS, well normally a girl like this I can get their number. So I was like "hey how bout i give you a call this weekend" and she responded "sorry, that's ok". I got dissed big time. That line used to work for me at all times whether they had a b/f or not. Damn I need my game back. :mad:

No offence Cubanito17 but i think we have different ideas on relationships. I certainly wouldnt call a partner of mine "game" or treat her like the name suggests (as something you hunt or play).

I dont go searching or hand out my number to girls with "big tits"

I look for something totaly different in a girl.

anyway:
plus im not that hung up.......if she couldnt handle my obsession its not the girl for me......although i have found a nice balance in my life now

Hey endpoint none taken, but I tried going with one straight girl and it was for over a year and she tought me something when she dumped me, at our age right now teens a serious relationship is not going to last. The chances of that happening now in days is 1 in a million. So I don't go around just banging whoever don't get me wrong, but I don't take my relationships serious anymore because of that personal experience. Once I'm over 20 then I'll worry about a serious relationship. But for right now I'm going to enjoy myself(but not being a male whore, don't get me wrong).

Top Bottom