Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys deal with being flat on low carbs?

Jack Burton

I have been eating around 200 grams of carbs a day on my current diet, and now im stuck and wanted to drop my carbs to about 100.

But im afraid I gonna get flat as hell, because of no glycogen in the muscles. I would think it would make you look fatter too cause he muscles are deflated and the skin would sag, any truth to this?

Do you guys feel flat all the time when you go 100 grams or lower?

Last edited:
You can stay full on 100-150g of quality carbs per day.

On AAS your red blood cell count increases so you stay fuller than usual even though carbs are lowered.

Try Anadrol and Creatine, Glutamine and Insulin post workout and see if you go flat :)

Doing static holds and hard flexing post workout will help keep you feeling full. Drexx is right on the money with the anadrol comment too, if your diet is tight and you keep keep it fairly low [50 mg per day] it will keep you full, help bump up your red blood cell count with little to no bloat.

what is the recommended amount of carbs a day on an extreme cutting cycle?

I would add alpha lipoic acid or metaformin to up your glucose sesitivity. This will allow you to eat more carbs by upping your threshold of carbs to fat ratio. Bottom line is you can eat more carbs without storing them as fat.

Top Bottom