Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate for guys who are not familiar with it

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
here is the bottom line with hcgenerate.

during cycle lets say you are in week 4 and you start noticing your nuts start to shrink. start popping hcgenerate and your nuts will plump back to full size in no time. why is this a good thing? simple. going into PCT with plump nuts makes for a much faster recovery than going into PCT with raisin nuts.

here is the bottom line with hcgenerate.

during cycle lets say you are in week 4 and you start noticing your nuts start to shrink. start popping hcgenerate and your nuts will plump back to full size in no time. why is this a good thing? simple. going into PCT with plump nuts makes for a much faster recovery than going into PCT with raisin nuts.

I preach this all the time! I love HCGenerate, on/off/intra cycle, staple supplement to my health and lifestyle!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

this is how I use hcgenerate on cycle. there are countless other ways to use it though whether you cycle or not.

but if you DO CYCLE, this is a brilliant way to cheat suppression and keep your nuts going. if you have never tried hcgenerate then you can test it out easily by letting your nuts shrink on cycle, then start using hcgenerate and watch your nuts plump right back up like a balloon. then you will be a believer.

this is how I use hcgenerate on cycle. there are countless other ways to use it though whether you cycle or not.

but if you DO CYCLE, this is a brilliant way to cheat suppression and keep your nuts going. if you have never tried hcgenerate then you can test it out easily by letting your nuts shrink on cycle, then start using hcgenerate and watch your nuts plump right back up like a balloon. then you will be a believer.

Me personally, I think I'll always use HCGen in PCT. I'm much more of a fan of transaderm while I'm on cycle. It kick in faster and keep the libido through the roof!

But using HCGen while on is also a good way to keep the libido up as well

Top Bottom