Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate for guys who are not familiar with it

Yup, is still sold by NTBM, though and is not listed under "prime" which sucks, since shipping is like 10 bucks. A little high from Amazon..

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Is the injectable HCG allot better than the capsules??

the capsules are natural. they both have their purpose. it makes more sense to use the caps during cycle to keep the nuts plump, then run the hcg as a kickstart to pct. there is also something else called HMG as well.

so you have the hcgenerate, hcg, and HMG which all help stimulate the LH.

however what hcg and HMG do not have are the other wonderful things that hcgenerate has.

helping HDL levels. this is a huge deal. assists with liver function, prevents IGF reduction, legal, no injections.

HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created. <<here is the write up

As Steve knows ;)...I have it set up in my upcoming cycle perfectly to keep them pumping while on my fun run...a staple bro! I will post up my cycle soon after some minor tweaks...it is ready for launch!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom