Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate for guys who are not familiar with it

here is the bottom line with hcgenerate.

During cycle lets say you are in week 4 and you start noticing your nuts start to shrink. Start popping hcgenerate and your nuts will plump back to full size in no time. Why is this a good thing? Simple. Going into pct with plump nuts makes for a much faster recovery than going into pct with raisin nuts.

+ 100

I posted it already but people need to realize how legit this stuff is since i have a buddy who now swears by it. He ran a methadrol cycle at full dose and used HCGenerate with absolutely no libido issues and his GF did no complaining. Considering the amount of shutdown he should have had with his cycle i feel confident saying this stuff is really good. He even bought 3 more bottles for future cycles, and now he knows the power of NTBM products! He was pissed when i told him people were saying it sucked, genuinely one of the best on cycle products available legally.

I'm considering grabbing a second bottle and running it at 10 per day during my next PCT....

honestly 10 caps per day is not even necessary. I usually run 2 caps 2-3X per day and I get tremendous benefits. I want guys to save money, not gonna tell people to run that much when its not necessary.

honestly 10 caps per day is not even necessary. I usually run 2 caps 2-3X per day and I get tremendous benefits. I want guys to save money, not gonna tell people to run that much when its not necessary.

I agree. I've been running it at 3-4 caps a day on cycle and its been a very effective dose. HCGenerate is strong shit

Ok, I need to order the rest of my gear for my first cycle (I'm on week 4).

Is NTBM the best place to get HCGenerate?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Top Bottom