Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever been REALLY late on their car payment??

Pimp C2

I'm already 25 days late. I told them I would pay it today when I get paid but I have to give my lawyer $500 and am not going to have the money for another 2 weeks. Do you think they will understand if I just call and tell them or do you think they'll try to repo my Beemer?

Don't know what to tell you other than keep them in the loop. Pay what you can and make arrangements for the rest. And then stick to them. The bank doesn't want your Beemer, they just want their money.

Zen

Last edited:
try talking to your lawyer... and see if you can pay him $250 and send $250 on your car payment.. and explain to both of them that the rest will be there in 2 weeks... this may work both will see that you are trying to pay something rather than nothing...

GLADIATOR351 said:
try talking to your lawyer... and see if you can pay him $250 and send $250 on your car payment.. and explain to both of them that the rest will be there in 2 weeks... this may work both will see that you are trying to pay something rather than nothing...

Thats a good idea bro but I already paid my lawyer this morning. He actually needed $1000 but he let me give him $500 up front which is what he needed to file the motion.

Banks will usually work with you...like Zen said just call them and keep them and let them know you aren't dodging it on purpose....

Go to the bank and just defer the payment. You pay a minimal fee and an extra month will be added to your payments. No big deal.

i've deffered a payment before---you just pay the interest and they put the payment on the end of your note, most companies like chrysler and ford will do this for you once a year! it's great for catching up!

freak daddy said:
Go to the bank and just defer the payment. You pay a minimal fee and an extra month will be added to your payments. No big deal.

Whats up FreakDaddy? Did you go to that Arnold Classic? I would have gotten ahold of you but I wasn't going to be able to stay for the weekend.

Top Bottom