Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy vegan day!

Oh is that what it is? So if all meat eating humans disappeared all forms of life on the plant would flourish. Ahhh I get it.

That meme was fvcking awful tho wasn't it? If my child was shown something like that at school I would be irate.

Speaking of child...Abby said to me this week... "Mom, I"m 4 years old, I'm not a child!"

lololololo!!!

Lol seems like u got a 4 year old lady ^_^
Tell her you're not a baby but you are a child

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

lololo

2a4wux5.jpg

two things...

1) fucking serious? you still don't have troll radar up and running? of course a deer would kick the ever loving shit out of a man I wasn't being serious that you should have wrestled it down you sock puppet.

2) don't ever post a story from that skin bag waste of a man ever again. He fucking tried to rope a deer so he could corn feed it before slaughter...fuck i'm so mad it didn't kill him, i mean it. Another story that confirms my suspicion god is long gone from this plane of existence. In any rational universe that dude is stomped into the ground and the animal pees and defecates on his ruined form while bellowing a mating call for all the local bitches to come suck his raging boner.

1.) The story wasn't real you fucking retard, it's for entertainment

6A.) Of course you had to include a line about a hard dick in your post. Yet again... I have some bad news for you bro

Top Bottom