Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy vegan day!

Omg you're so mad

haha sorry well lol @ feeling shame for mere existence as a human being

gtfo

Did you seriously feel moved over the idea that plants and bugs would be better off if you and every other human being disappeared from the Earth? Why?

mazate4u.jpg

I'm okay with this one. ;)

pdaddy is worse about pushing his vegetarian beliefs on people than any Christian I've ever met

and don't you hate Christians?

Damn vegans and their hippy shit if animals knew how delicious they were they would eat themselves!

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using EliteFitness

So you do maintain your claim that a McDonald's salad will last for months?

This would be a great opportunity to admit you were exaggerating and move on.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

well their burgers last for 14 years. It stands to reason that their salads have been treated with similiar preservatives. Maybe they don't last 14 years but this is still food that is meant to be kept on shelves for alot longer than any home use would allow. That's the Mcdonalds supply chain. Their accountants wouldn't allow any less.

Is it a requirement to be this self-loathing to be a veggie? I tried being a veggie once but maybe this was the piece of the puzzle I was missing to really make it a lifestyle.

It's not self loathing, because THEY are not the ones screwing up the earth. Meat eaters are. No, that thing you smell is the distinctive stench of self righteousness.

Oh, and I can say this because my job is actively related to humane treatment of animals and awareness about global consequences of wiping various species out of existence. Every day I work to do my piece to save the planet. And nearly every day I have to deal with some of the craziest vegan assholes on the planet.

I find it ironic that my coworkers at one organization (for those who are my fb friends, I don't publicize my work with them there because I don't like being associated with the extremist views they espouse) freaking WORSHIP the founder like he is the second coming of Jesus, and yet I have seen him eat pork firsthand, and the vast majority of them are completely unaware he is a meat eater. Yeah, no way that fat fuck got that fat eating veggies and rice. I do my best to eat sustainable and humane products, but I get sick of the judgement I get for refusing to give up my love of tasty animals.

It's not self loathing, because THEY are not the ones screwing up the earth. Meat eaters are. No, that thing you smell is the distinctive stench of self righteousness.

Oh, and I can say this because my job is actively related to humane treatment of animals and awareness about global consequences of wiping various species out of existence. Every day I work to do my piece to save the planet. And nearly every day I have to deal with some of the craziest vegan assholes on the planet.

I find it ironic that my coworkers at one organization (for those who are my fb friends, I don't publicize my work with them there because I don't like being associated with the extremist views they espouse) freaking WORSHIP the founder like he is the second coming of Jesus, and yet I have seen him eat pork firsthand, and the vast majority of them are completely unaware he is a meat eater. Yeah, no way that fat fuck got that fat eating veggies and rice. I do my best to eat sustainable and humane products, but I get sick of the judgement I get for refusing to give up my love of tasty animals.

You sure are smart babe!

Top Bottom