Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy vegan day!

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
Let's celebrate by eating some healthy plants Mother Nature provided for us! I just started an indoor year round veggie garden that will be upgraded in the next year to provide a continuous cropping of 20 plants at a time. Right now I have lettuce, spinach, endive, tomato and radish.
egeje9e4.jpg

I'm going to celebrate by eating a tasty and delicious steak tonight. Maybe tuna tartare as well. Yum, mother nature!

Oh what a coincidence. I'm headed to Publix to buy the biggest hunks of cow flesh I can find and cook them up crispy on the outside and still bloody on the inside.

Damn... this is making me hungry.

P.S. I think that post is part of his cover story for growing whacky tobaccy in his basement.

P.S. I think that post is part of his cover story for growing whacky tobaccy in his basement.

He's got a false wall down there somewhere where he hides the real plants if the pigs ever come round following up on his suspicious utility bill. Would you like some endives officer? lulz

What a coincidence I'm going to Texas de Brazil this weekend, I'll have some extra salad for u bro :)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Top Bottom