Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW and Diet s1

It's funny cause the diet has taken me the longest to understand. Everyone is so different, in terms of how protein, fat and carbs are utilized.

High fat for me, equals fat loss.. but that's me personally. Muscle gain has never been a challenge. You just have to experiment, and find what works best for you.

I know other guys here who also hate high fat diets and respond well to carbs

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The best diet to run on gw is to raise clean carbs a bit and lower overall fat intake.Ive said this 100 times and nobody has used gw more then i do.Gw bypasses the carb masses in your body and goes right to burning fat when you excerise.That is beauty of the compound and why it is so effective as a fat burner.

The best diet to run on gw is to raise clean carbs a bit and lower overall fat intake.Ive said this 100 times and nobody has used gw more then i do.Gw bypasses the carb masses in your body and goes right to burning fat when you excerise.That is beauty of the compound and why it is so effective as a fat burner.

This is exactly the same way I run GW. Low fat with moderate carb intake works very well for me

Would macros be like this 20% fat, 30%carbs, 50% protein for Results on GW?

Does anyone know if clen & t3 would be good to add to the GW?

I don't like T3 or Clen at all. Clen is harsh and nasty, and T3 is extremely catabolic and messes with your thyroid function.

I would actually have the carbs and protein closer to 40-45% and the fats at 10-15% personally. That's just what works better for me

I agree with Rick.. Clen has some nasty ass sides. If you want to go that route, just run some Albuterol from AG-Guys. It's a killer combination with GW and N2burn if you really want to incinerate fat.

How long can GW be cycled?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I think you should avoid garbage at all times no matter what.. that isn't a 'diet' to me that is a 'lifestyle'

the GW will work wonders if you already have a solid lifestyle, you seem like you are on your way my only concern is your stats scream of someone with very little muscle mass which is why I wish you would of used T stack and did my shredder stack http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...edder-stack-non-suppressive-safe-1279153.html which protects your muscle during a catabolic run like that.

How long can GW be cycled?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

till your body builds a resistance and it starts to lose effectivness. Usually about 12-16 weeks for most.Yes it needs to be cycled.Listen to your body and when you see the effects starting to wear off.

Top Bottom