Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goal weight seems high and dont understand...

keliborgman

Ok I am newer to all of this. I am 5'6" 37 years old and current weight is 165 bf 23.6% I am lifting weights 3x a week and I do moderate to high intensity cardio 3-4 times a week. My diet isnt perfect but not horrible either. I have body bugg that helped me with the diet part before nd was setting it up to use again. According to my understanding...at 165lbs 23.6% bf I have about 39 lbs of fat. So to set a goal of 18% BF as a short term goal my weight wld be at 153lbs? it seems really high to me. I do have very large saline implants (Ea is 900 cc's) so does that make the difference in weight? I am awaiting my clen/T4 arrival and am using eq now building as much muscle as I can to afford the depletion when the other arrives. any thoughts or input wld be very appreciated.

Ok I am newer to all of this. I am 5'6" 37 years old and current weight is 165 bf 23.6% I am lifting weights 3x a week and I do moderate to high intensity cardio 3-4 times a week. My diet isnt perfect but not horrible either. I have body bugg that helped me with the diet part before nd was setting it up to use again. According to my understanding...at 165lbs 23.6% bf I have about 39 lbs of fat. So to set a goal of 18% BF as a short term goal my weight wld be at 153lbs? it seems really high to me. I do have very large saline implants (Ea is 900 cc's) so does that make the difference in weight? I am awaiting my clen/T4 arrival and am using eq now building as much muscle as I can to afford the depletion when the other arrives. any thoughts or input wld be very appreciated.

Yes the implants make a diffrence mine are 600cc each and they added about 5lbs so I'm guising yours are about 7.5 ish.

If your diet isn't perfect you wont see much help taking clen or T4 or really anything. You need to get your deit to at least 100% clean 6 days a week have a cheat day or meall but diet is key without that your results will be minimal.

Post up not exactly what you ate today and yesterday quanty and time we can help you tweak the diet.

Top Bottom