Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza Clen RXHealth...

aaron10121

question if you guys have taken this before. First time I have run clen. Im at about 11% bf right now. on day 8 of it. definately "felt it the first few days but since havent really felt much of anything aside from a bit of an exhausted feeling like i just want to pass out. Ive ramped it up and am currently at 40mcg x 3 a day=120mcg total/day. at this point not really feeling much. no shakiness, no cramps, etc. should i keep upping the dosage or not? not sure how high of a dose i should hit on this.

little help???!!!

You may need to refresh your receptors,what week are you on?

question if you guys have taken this before. First time I have run clen. Im at about 11% bf right now. on day 8 of it. definately "felt it the first few days but since havent really felt much of anything aside from a bit of an exhausted feeling like i just want to pass out. Ive ramped it up and am currently at 40mcg x 3 a day=120mcg total/day. at this point not really feeling much. no shakiness, no cramps, etc. should i keep upping the dosage or not? not sure how high of a dose i should hit on this.

little help???!!!

Are you still dropping weight? Just because your not feeling some of the ill side effects, doesn't neccessarily mean its not working.

If your not still dropping weight, I would adjust the diet and up the cardio some...Be careful when running clen man...You don't want to run that shit too high, not the best choice for your health bro...I use it myself and never go over 140mcg/ed. Also, when I do run it, I normally don't reach that level until around Day 18 or so. I up the dose by 20mcg every 3 days. At around week 3, I throw in some benadryl at night to help keep the receptors fresh. After week 4, I come off.

i was going to suggest benadryl also, however i think you went up in dosing too quick,so i don't think at this moment benadryl will do much good ,except helping you sleep.keep a tab on your weight loss using a tape measure and whatever you do don't exceed 140mcg's and never just stop clen but gradually taper back down.

Top Bottom