Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

General Program

MOONCAT1971

Guys,

what do you think of this program for a relative beginner (one year) for size gains...

BENCH PRESS - 3 X 8
INCLINE BENCH PRESS 3 X 8
DEADLIFT 3 X 12
SQUATS 3 X 12
BENT OVER ROWS 3 X 8
SHOULDER PRESS 3 X 8
CURLS 3 X 8
CALF RAISES 3 X 20

.......four times a week.

any advice would be appreciated!!

thx

Are you doing all that 4 times a week?
If so you need to split it up, and focus on hitting certain muscles on certain days hard.

good exercises, but way too much if done 4 times a week!

try something like this:

day 1- bench, incline bench or dips, shoulder press

day 2- squats, leg press, calf raises

day 3- deadlifts, bent over rows, curls

as for sets and reps, it all looks good, but lower the deadlift and squat reps to 4-8 for deads and 6-10 for squats.

do 5-6 sets for most exercises and take a day of rest in between days of training....then eat like your biceps depend on it!

read through my thread "Is high volume ok." There i sa lot of good info in there about productive weight lifting.

Good luck moving your body the day after a routine like that... that is if you are going as hard as you should be.

I agree with everyone else, but I would do a chest/triceps, back/hamstrings, shoulders/biceps, quads/calves routine. Pretty close to the altered GVT 2000 routine at testosterone.net. I do a hybrid routine that is a more of a combination between HIT and GVT.

Top Bottom