Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For HGH...Why 5 on 2 off instead of 7 on?

iron asylum

Is it more of a money issue for people to use GH 5 days on 2 days off instead of just using it straight for 7 days?

I hear the 2 days off is for you to use your natural GH but if I'm 45 am I even putting out any of my own GH? I have enough to run it at a consistant 7 days for a lengthy period of time. Should I do it?

Theres no real protocol running HGH its just more of a personal thing,
HGH is a beautiful thing..Ive read evey possible tidbit of info I can find on it and really have a tough time finding anything negative. It`s the closest thing we have to "turning back the hands of time." I`ve stated several times that by itself its virtually worthless. In ALL cases thats a pretty bold, general statement that doesnt really have any merit. For bodybuilding reasons it rings some truth. Aside from a drop in fat% and speedy recovery..thats about all it will do for you. Combine that with a nice AAS stack and watch what happens. Really..the only bad thing I`ve experienced with growth use..is a numbing, tingling carpaltunnel like symptoms in my hands after prolonged use. Weather it was the fancy Jin kits or the generic blues, yellows..whatever..I could ALWAYS tell if the growth was legit by the tingling. I love the stuff and have been using regularly since Nov2004. I usually use 2iu/day with little to no tingling and while "on" I run 4iu/day with sides being more prononced. Im a big fan of growth AND IGF1 for that matter..if you can afford it..run it.

RADAR

Radar get to the point. JK. I agree completely with what you have said! The reason for the 5/2 proto. it 2 fold, one is becuase its cheaper to run 5/2 than 7/0 it extends the time you are on GH which the longer you are on the better your results will be; and secondly some believe that reduces the chance of stoping your bodies own production of natty GH. Which I don't believe. GLTY

There's no reason to run 5/2 other than financial purposes. Every day is best as long as you can afford it.

Sweet...I think i'm going to move it along to 7 days a week. I'm doing 4iu per day but have not gotten any tingling. Although I think smeone swaps arms with me at night because mine are numb and flop around and they don't work..lol. I do get the swelling form growth but never the tingling.

anyone running igf-3 with it?

ive been on hgh now for 3 months, 3 iu's a day, my hands and feet are always tingly and going numb...kinda aggrevating but at least i know it real

Top Bottom