Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For HGH...Why 5 on 2 off instead of 7 on?

5 and 2 ? Name one medication that dr tells you to take 5 days in a row and than stop for 2 I can't think of any ! Most medications are taken daily. Common sense tells me daily doses taken in the am ( since your body produces it at night ) would be the most logical approach unless your taking more than 3ius than I would split into 2 doses. Just my two cents.

Is it more of a money issue for people to use GH 5 days on 2 days off instead of just using it straight for 7 days?

I hear the 2 days off is for you to use your natural GH but if I'm 45 am I even putting out any of my own GH? I have enough to run it at a consistant 7 days for a lengthy period of time. Should I do it?

Regardless if for fat loss and best results, I would run it daily, 7 days per week.

why not do 5iu pwo 3x week but only pwo..

I've run it this way and I like the results very much, so have many others with good results..

no bloat, no carpel tunnel etc..

You will still get the benefits you would typically.. or many have reported that..

For me, i am enjoying better skin, better hair, better sleep, and less bf, and more muscle..

good times..

but yea, you will use the same amount over the course of a month that you would if you ran it 3iu x5 5/2 rotation..

anyone running igf-3 with it?

Woot! Whats up! Yes I have run IGF with GH and Test. Damn just need to add some tren and holly cow that is D-sheat!

To be honest, i dont see the 2 off point besides money....

To be honest, i dont see the 2 off point besides money....

Neither do I. I don't believe u can shut down the natural production. It'sonly active 4 hours in the body and yes: U'll prevent a natural surge for thos hours but that can easily be planned around no?

I do it 7 days a week.

I've ran Igf with it as well but got better results with MGF (not peg).

Adding Igf to gh is just elevating the igf levels even more than the gh would do by itself. That means increased hyperplasia. Adding MGF means that the increased number of cells u get from the gh raising igf levels is accompanied by those cells growing larger. AAS does the same but the synergy between AAS an gh is undeniable. So it is with MGF and gh as well.

Well those that can't afford it say its because they are concerned with their natural production, well I am an old krumudgen, my naty production sucks, so guess what? I supplement it, its a life choice like HRT, I do plan on looking like Stalone when I am 65-70 and these are the things that are going to allow me to do it. My GF is 10 years younger and non of her friends beleive I am 43 YO. So I will continue to do 5IU's per day for 7 straight (well unless I go back to the GH bulk 3 X Week.

My hands go numb when I'm sleeping.. I wake up and have to move them a lot to feel them again..

And I'm not laying on them..

HGH?

I'm not shooting any.. but I am at peak age for high HGH as well as using injectable test which raises hgh levels..

Top Bottom