Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for all you protein shake junkies

I was a skeptic to, but the taste is awesome. Two weeks ago I bought 5lbs to try and wow! This comes from a person that hates(in general) protein shakes.
Before Proteinfactory I had simply protein from EAS and almost threw-up!

well, i am not very big on protein drinks, when im bulking i eat lots of red meat, burgers, chicken; point is i enjoy food and dont really care to drink my calories. however it would be convinient to bring shakes with me to work or school that is why i started looking into some protein drinks and a friend refered me to the protein factory.

It still sounds to good to be true, but I doubt if all you guys are wrong, I've heard some negative things about protein factory but it was from people that sell other products so there is a conflict of interest. I'm on this board to learn and it appears that I picked up some good info here. I will place an order with them monday and give it a try.

The proteinfactory products are great. I recommend the vanilla flavor with spenda sweetening. Their service is sometimes really bad, they lose orders or mess them up often. Hopefully that will get fixed.

One great thing about their powders is they don't put anything in them to "thicken" the shake. It goes down easy. Less filling, tastes great. I used to friggen hate those stupid sludge shakes from other powders. Gag, retch, puke!

Glutamine from Proteinfactory.com

I was wondering if anyone has purchased the 1 lb. of glutamine from Proteinfactory.com, and if so how was the quality of it?? Thanks if anyone can give me some info.

RADAR - a 50 lb bag of dog food with 36 grms of protein per serving for 6.99?!?!?!

was it hard biscuits/treats or what type was it...

i think i could at least eat these, seeing that i can't keep down any protein shakes :( no matter what i mix them with...

Top Bottom