Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for all you protein shake junkies

serge

i have recently come accross a site for a company that will actually formulate a protein shakes according to your specifications

you can choose how much and what kind of protein to put in it, how much and the type of carbs, creatine, glutamine and many other nutrients. and its very inexpensive too

without further due
www.proteinfactory.com

proteinfactory is some good shit :chomp: I've ordered from them several times...delivery time is short, and being able to custom blend your own protein right down to the sweetner makes for a happy mouth.

asner

Are you sure that you are getting what you specified, and not some cheap filler shit with a fancy lable. Anyone out there get there special blend analyzed? I think that reads like a scamm. Do you realize the cost invloved to custom blend a different formula for everyone. No matter what you ordered I bet your all getting the same shit.

do you realize the $$ invested into fancy labeling, advertising and contracting a bodybuilder to represent the company? well here you skip all that.

liftsiron said:
Are you sure that you are getting what you specified, and not some cheap filler shit with a fancy lable. Anyone out there get there special blend analyzed? I think that reads like a scamm. Do you realize the cost invloved to custom blend a different formula for everyone. No matter what you ordered I bet your all getting the same shit.

hello, Protein factory has been tried and true by probably half this board, do a search and find out, price and quality are 5 stars

hell i was in buy-lo tonight and found i could buy a 50 lb bag of dog food with 36 grms of protein per serving for 6.99....:p RADAR

yummy

lol. shit bro, what flavors did it come in Radar??:goof:

asner

Last edited:
Top Bottom