Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First POST! Anavar and competition

I did my first cycle of var this from mid-March thru early June. AMAZING strength gains and put on quality size--loved it, but felt like I was holding water and looked like hell on the var while cutting. Dropped the var last week and dropped 11 lbs in 7 days. Thank god, I was panicking for a while. I was a rare case that holds water from var!!

How much var were you taking? 11lbs is a lot to lose!

running my first cycle of var. started 2 days ago. I was wondering the same thing for contest prep. going to see where 12 weeks takes me and go from there.

I did my first cycle of var this from mid-March thru early June. AMAZING strength gains and put on quality size--loved it, but felt like I was holding water and looked like hell on the var while cutting. Dropped the var last week and dropped 11 lbs in 7 days. Thank god, I was panicking for a while. I was a rare case that holds water from var!!

That's because that " var" you were running was really dbol. And why your clit now looks like a penis and your voice is deeper than most men :)

Top Bottom