Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat!!Need to get rid of fast!!!Suggestions!!

BIGGYSMALLZ

Here's my Stats:
Height-6'1''
weight-220lbs
Age-26
Training for two years !!

What I want to know is that most of my weight is muscle mass.I want to lose the fat but keep as much muscle as possible.What kind of diet should I take on.I know I have to do cardio but what is the best to burn fat.For some reason it is so easy for me to gain the fat but to lose it is hard.The reason I ask these questions is the start of september I will start a bulkingcycle of Omna/Dbol clomid,novladex etc.Hell maybe I should keep some of this extra fat for when I bulk up.It might do me some good!!Or not!!Any suggestions would be great!!!!:confused:

Look into a keto diet. Basically you cut all the carbs and eat only fats and proteins. Works like a charm. For cardio do incline treadmill for 40min-1h, @3.5mph , 7*, and move your way up.

I'd try to lose as much fat as possible before hitting that dbol/omna cycle.

Diet is the key as the other guys have stated. To make the most out of your cardio sessions though, do them first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and take an eca stack if you can stand it and not get sick. For myself, this is absolutely the fastest way to loose fat...diet and a.m. cardio.

Do everything those guys said, and then when you get serious, pound down a 10 day DNP cycle,

And plan to change you handle to LEAN&MEAN.

Top Bottom