Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired Dbol still good?

F117A Active Stealth

High End Bro
Platinum
Hello guys.

I have a whole mess of Russian Dbol that expired back in Dec 2006. It is still in the packaging, I've never opened it. It has always been stored in a dry box in my garage which has seen 80 degree weather in the summer and -10 degree in the winter for two years straight.

A couple of severe injuries posponed my workout and I picked up 30lbs of fat (probably around 22% right now).

I just bought a treadmill and am starting to do cardio. I want to use the dbol for cutting on very low calories (I never put on water weight or bloat on dbol, so I know it won't hinder my fat loss)

I don't want to gain new muscle, I just want to keep my hard earned mass and stop being a fatass anymore.

I'd like to use this Dbol, but if it's not safe I rather toss it.

Any input appreciated.

I'd use it. I've used various produts in the past that were expired and they always worked. I've thought that the expiration on pharmacuticals is just a way to sell more.

Heh.. I personal won't I believe its their for a reason and prefer not to put expired product into my body.... The price of that stuff well worth just getting more.

Hello guys.

I have a whole mess of Russian Dbol that expired back in Dec 2006. It is still in the packaging, I've never opened it. It has always been stored in a dry box in my garage which has seen 80 degree weather in the summer and -10 degree in the winter for two years straight.

A couple of severe injuries posponed my workout and I picked up 30lbs of fat (probably around 22% right now).

I just bought a treadmill and am starting to do cardio. I want to use the dbol for cutting on very low calories (I never put on water weight or bloat on dbol, so I know it won't hinder my fat loss)

I don't want to gain new muscle, I just want to keep my hard earned mass and stop being a fatass anymore.

I'd like to use this Dbol, but if it's not safe I rather toss it.

Any input appreciated.

Sorry to hear about you injuries, glad to see you're back in the game...

Having said that, having gained 30 pounds of fat and "just starting" to do cardio, you're in NO position to use anything but diet, training, and cardio. Your post didn't mention any weight training, are you doing any?

And how/what are you eating?

Having said that, having gained 30 pounds of fat and "just starting" to do cardio, you're in NO position to use anything but diet, training, and cardio. Your post didn't mention any weight training, are you doing any?

I tore my tricep tendon and had to get surgery to reattach it. I herniated my L1/S1 disc. I had my surgery for the arm last Dec. and am now recovery from both injuries. I can't lift anything right now and probably won't be able to for the next 3-4 months.

As for diet, I'm cutting out the carbs out of everything I eat and am getting around 500 calories less than maintenance. I want to go lower but then I risk losing a lot of muscle since I can't work out.

From what I've been told by doctors the expiration date is a guaranteed date of effectiveness when stored in the worst possible condition. Heat, moisture, light, etc... You have exposed it to some heat, but at worst it will only have lost some effectiveness. Most medications are good for years after the expiration date. I doubt it will hurt.

Hello guys.

, but if it's not safe I rather toss it.

Any input appreciated.

LOL!! It's funny because same exact thing here. Except in my case we're talking about EIGHT YEARS storage.

Was still good. If it's still in that bubble type push thru packaging and they don't crumble or get mushy when you push them out but are rock solid chances are they're good (if they were good/real to begin with).

I tore my tricep tendon and had to get surgery to reattach it. I herniated my L1/S1 disc. I had my surgery for the arm last Dec. and am now recovery from both injuries. I can't lift anything right now and probably won't be able to for the next 3-4 months.

As for diet, I'm cutting out the carbs out of everything I eat and am getting around 500 calories less than maintenance. I want to go lower but then I risk losing a lot of muscle since I can't work out.

just make sure your all healed up. and keep it up bro you'l be back in no time.

Thanks guys.

The dbols are hard as a rock and still in the package. They are real as I bought like 600 like 4 years ago and used up half on my last bulking phase. Gained 1" on my arms and never lost it off cycle (well, I'm losing it now due to my time out of the gym :( )

On the bright side, thank God I can still walk :)

Top Bottom