Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

digestion question

dieslgrl

When I was getting ready for my last show, I had so much difficulty digesting anything, that my diet was reduced to oatmeal, chicken, and egg whites. I was unable to digest ANY vegetable at all, and if I did eat veggies, I was doubled over in pain for days. I still have this problem, and I was wondering if anyone experienced such a thing during extreme diets. I have heard that it could be Chrone's disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and some other things... I haven't gone to the doctor yet simply because I know what he would blame it on... and because I am getting ready for another show.

Has anyone ever had this problem? Does it go away when off a diet? Is there any medication that can help it?

HELP!
Dieslgrl

if you had any serious disease, you'd have worse symptoms-If you only can't digest veggies while prepping for a show, there's your answer-if this is a chronic problem, go to a gastroenterologist

I should have been...

I should have been more specific... I mean, even after the show, I couldn't digest fruit, veggies, supplement bars, dairy, ect. ect... anything straying from the meager list of foods that I do eat... Just curious if anyone had the same problem...

Dieslgrl

you may have gotten your body so used to a certain diet, that the stomach is having trouble digesting new foods-go to a good gastroenterologst

hmmm

have you tried small amounts? I've noticed if I eat the same thing over and over, whenever I change it a bit, sometimes indigestion, sometimes bad occurs. I kinda have to work back to in gently.

Top Bottom