Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel 2.0 cycle gonna keep updates

zack_1989

I'm jumping on a Diesel 2.0 cycle after a long while of research and getting ready for in in about 2-3 weeks since its winter time now and it's nothing but gym time. This is what I have purchased and have on hand and what i plan on running:

Weeks 1-4
-Diesel 2.0 2 caps ED spread out (decided to go with 2 instead of 4 on 1st cycle)
-Forged Bromo ED (dosing by what the bottle states to dose)
-N2Guard 7 caps ED spread out through out the day
-HcGenerate 5 caps ED spread out 3am - 2pm

Weeks 4-8
-Unleashed ED (dosed by what the bottle states)
-PCT ED (dosed by what the bottle states)
-Forma stanzol ED

2 questions for everyone:
-I see Unleashed and PCT combo pack is out of stock, the reason why I'm waiting a couple weeks to start is because I want to make sure that they will be back in stock before I start my cycle, wouldn't want the 4 weeks to fly by and then not have my proper PCT product. Anyone know when they will be back in stock?

-Lastly, I haven't figured out how much forma stanzol to use on weeks 4-8. I want to make sure I dose it correctly and get the most potential out of it. How should I dose it and how much should I dose per day, Multiple X's a day?

Sorry for the long post everyone but thanks in advance and I can't wait TKTS!! :chomp:

If needto hasn't got it in stock try orbit nutrition they're actually cheaper.
The forma stanzol will have the dosing amounts (3 different ones if I remember rightly) on the bottle.
Good luck with your cycle bro

I'm jumping on a Diesel 2.0 cycle after a long while of research and getting ready for in in about 2-3 weeks since its winter time now and it's nothing but gym time. This is what I have purchased and have on hand and what i plan on running:

Weeks 1-4
-Diesel 2.0 2 caps ED spread out (decided to go with 2 instead of 4 on 1st cycle)
-Forged Bromo ED (dosing by what the bottle states to dose)
-N2Guard 7 caps ED spread out through out the day
-HcGenerate 5 caps ED spread out 3am - 2pm

Weeks 4-8
-Unleashed ED (dosed by what the bottle states)
-PCT ED (dosed by what the bottle states)
-Forma stanzol ED

2 questions for everyone:
-I see Unleashed and PCT combo pack is out of stock, the reason why I'm waiting a couple weeks to start is because I want to make sure that they will be back in stock before I start my cycle, wouldn't want the 4 weeks to fly by and then not have my proper PCT product. Anyone know when they will be back in stock?

-Lastly, I haven't figured out how much forma stanzol to use on weeks 4-8. I want to make sure I dose it correctly and get the most potential out of it. How should I dose it and how much should I dose per day, Multiple X's a day?

Sorry for the long post everyone but thanks in advance and I can't wait TKTS!! :chomp:

Hey dude, this is off the needtobuildmuscle website

- "weeks 4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night for the first 4 weeks, then drop down to 3 and 3 the last 2 weeks"

By the way you are going to love the Diesel, I rant it about 3 months ago and it blew my mind. I was lifting more every session and I was putting on size like crazy. Think I put on about 22lbs after PCT, and kept almost all of it, I finished up around 17st 3lbs. Didnt look any fatter, just really full. Loved it. Btw just make sure you eat like a horse and you will not be disappointed :)

Thanks a million guys, exactly what I needed. Really looking forward to it and I will check on orbit nutrition for the Unleashed and Pct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom