Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current (All Natural) Pics

lookin good bro

THANKS TO ALL! I'll hit you all up with some Karma except for those who force me to spread it around first.

Let's see. Health wise was what I initially expected to be a staph infection on my face. Got worse and worse over a period of 8 months. Went on numerous antibiotic treatments none being effective. Finally, had biopsy taken and found out it was a serious form of ocular rosacea combined with perioral dermatitis. Something that could have been suppressed from the very beginning with proper diagnosis and treatment. Ruined my damn life for a pretty long time. Didn't even like to go out in public due to all the bumps on my face. Plus it hurt really bad also. Well, been on Doxycycline and Metrogel now for almost one month and the improvements have been remarkable. Thank you God! It's not a curable disorder but is supposed to be containable and suppressed with consistent daily treatment. Pain in the ass but as long as they don't flare up as bad anymore I'm down to do whatever it takes. Again, thanks to all for their concerns!

Diet, is just pretty basic at the moment. Eating fairly clean with about 3 food meals per day, and 2 meal replacements per day. No sugars or starchy carbs, but do eat a fair share of protein, carbs, and fats. Supplements are just MRP's, whey protein powder, glutamine, vit c, vit e, flax oil, EPO, and ALA.

Damn great size and shape man...keep the motivation up!...you have a very solid base. Recovery will be easier.

Top Bottom