Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Ok everyone. Ima have my photos up by midnight my timeline (GMT) :)

Wow CS the work you've put in is incredible thought you said you hadn't changed much!! I can see your size a def has change an incredible amount. Well done bro. Pay on the back from me ;). And you've done all this between shifts and making the most of your gym time. Well done buddy.

Wow CS the work you've put in is incredible thought you said you hadn't changed much!! I can see your size a def has change an incredible amount. Well done bro. Pay on the back from me ;). And you've done all this between shifts and making the most of your gym time. Well done buddy.

I'm equally impressed that someone like colstreamer can overcome obsticles and reach this level of fitness, Dammit to you all ...........You're making this a hard pick so far.

Thanks guys :)
I must admit I was kinda worried to come on EF today. I wasn't that happy with my final pics, in myself I know I changed the way I wanted to, it's just that after I posted my pics I became really self conscious!

Even though I never figured out how to spread my lats I must say in very pleased with my back :)

(I nearly posted shots of Jay Cutler with a McDonalds bag stuck over his face..... LMAO!!!)

Good job bro. Nothing there to be self conscious about. You added a lot of size to you with good lean muscle. I can definitely see the hard work and change. Be proud

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

That's a transformation. :) Nice job bro.. some serious definition in those new photos from your ol' pudgy self. :p

Col i would like to see u with a tan mate it show more of your work,tan tan tan an remember mate its not a lowest bf comp its best transformation an u made a big 1

Top Bottom