Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colstreamer's 2012 transformation contest log

Nice job CS ;) looking great bro ;)

Thanks D! I'm actually really pleased with my back (despite not cracking the lat spread!) it's my fav bodypart, nothing says "STRENGTH" better than a broad back IMO (well maybe a big ole neck...)

Lou can fake tan me ooooooosssshh big cols got the guns out,looking good mate an the tan helps a lot

Cheers Bounce mate! I got a fair few comments on my arms, strangely enough I got more comments on my traps..... I can barely see em myself!

Bounce, pullshits, dillypups, pushy pops.... All good mate! Just for you I did dips and press ups today!

10 sets of dips 15-5 reps per set

5 sets of press ups super setted with flat bench press @ 80kg! :evil:
Pecs got pumped up like tractor tyres and my triceps felt like they were gonna burst! :D

Today's WO

Back.

Pull ups
5x5 @ BW (105kg - 231lbs)

Barbell row (Pendlay)
1x8 @ 55kg (121lbs)
1x8 @ 65kg (143lbs)
3x8 @ 70kg (154lbs)

Chin ups super setted with Yates rows
1x5 @ BW then 1x10 @ 65kg (143lbs)
1x5 @ BW then 1x10 @ 65kg
1x3 @ BW then 1x8 @ 70kg (154lbs)

Ok so I wasn't feeling the Yates rows so I filmed some. Check out my form and tell me if there's anything I could improve on.

Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SIn1mDajog&feature=youtube_gdata_player

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jsrxwu

Ok so this is what I gather, you need to bend over more (still keep back flat) so you pull a bit more up and back then just back. Also worth noting that you are using a underhand grip which is going to shift focus a little more on your lower lats which most people don't feel as much as the rest of their back. If you go to an overhand grip you should feel the focus change a bit. Also, I am a fan of pendlay rows more than Yates rows and I def feel them a lot more, both overhand and underhand grips.

Yeah I like Pendlay rows too. But I wanted a bit of variety. I'll try bending over a tad more. :) thanks bro!

You look pretty good to me....but I dont do Yates Rows either.
Pendlay all the way for me.

Top Bottom