Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee... during diet questions

iced earth

I'm on the "FAT FAST" right now and I was wondering if I can drink one black coffee in the morning? Also does anyone know if this diet will get rid of a little lump I have in my chest (I hope it's not bitch tit's!!!!) and what I can take to get rid of it? (anything except juice). Greatly appreciated.d:( ?

Coffee does have carbs--a small amount, but still.... If you're sensitive to caffine, coffee can knock you out of ketosis, but I think this is pretty rare.

To tell you the truth. When I was experimenting with "Fat Fast", it was more like Nightmare Fast. But, the fact is that, without coffee I probably wouldn't be able to get out of bed at ALL. So, the answer is, sure, have as much coffee as you want, just don't over do it. Keep everything within limits and you'll be fine.

Now, lumps in chest? how big? what part of your chest? and the main question... have you used steroids? (because it is a side effect of testosterone -aromatase)

P.S. it might be just a fat build up in that area
Mr.X:cool:

I think it may be gyno, I used winnie-v about 3 years ago for six weeks. It feels like a tiny bump just above my right nipple. I hear zinc may help. could it be caused from a lot of sugar consumption? . Mr X, how were the results? and how long were you on the "FAT FAST"? THXü

I don't think winstrol-V would be able to cause gyno. But, it all depends on the person. I got gyno from using winstrol-V (which is very unlikely) but I have to say that it was probably due to what I used PRIOR to winstrol and the way I came off. (don't worry lumps go away as you get leaner) A lot of sugar will just make you gain Fat and that might be an indirect effect on your nipples.

Now, as far as "Fat Fast". I lost some weight but my metabolism was in the toilet. It was such a waste, (considering it was a nightmare). You can achive the SAME results, if not better, with a 'Ketonic' diet with just a 20% calorie deficit and some cardio. Results were good the first week, then my metabolism started going crazy, and from then on it was all down hill. Lost about 5lbs of fat (no muscle loss due to use of "supplements"). But, I've lost the same amount of fat in 'Ketosis', while eating 10% below my BMR, instead of killing myself with BMR-40%. Looks good on paper, but once you try it, then it doesn't look or feel as good as you thought it should have.
REMEMBER, Muscle loss is a REAL factor on "fat fast". I'm not going to flame T-Mag, but the fact that one of their "experiments" the guy used ANDRO-SPRAY (or some other bullshit supplement) and lost .5 lb of muscle while loosing 14 lbs of fat, IS TOTAL NONSENSE. REAL BULL.
Mr.X
:cool:

I forgot to mention that I use to have Soya milk with plain cheerios' for breakfast every morning. Could that have promoted an estrogen build up? THX again 

No problem.

Just do me a favor, and don't fall for the T-mag hype. They are trying to sell their ANDROSOL product (which I think, are like 40 dollars US)... In fact, in their experiment, the guy, I'm pretty sure went through about 2 bottles in about 3 weeks. So, that would make you about $80 poorer with no added benefit.

Just to back up my theory, I did order the product (4 bottles) and I did use it with "FAT FAST", at a different point in my life. Guess what, I had a 6lb muscle loss and a $90 wallet loss at the same time.
Mr.X:cool:

keiko said:
Coffee does have carbs--a small amount, but still.... If you're sensitive to caffine, coffee can knock you out of ketosis, but I think this is pretty rare.

Plain black coffee does not have carbohydrates.

The caffeine thing in regards to ketosis is also a myth. If anything, it would help deplete liver glycogen, thus establishing it more rapidly.

Top Bottom