Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bigdextreme74

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Good morning brothers and sisters!

I have a HGH question for those who have used it.

Does HGH need to be refrigerated before, during and after shipping?

I’ve been getting conflicting information. Some say you don’t need to refrigerate the powder in the vial if it’s not reconstituted. And others say you do.

I have no idea which country my HGH will come from. If it’s sitting in a warehouse somewhere in the heat, well that will denature the amino acid sequence.

I greatly appreciate any incite anyone can provide.

Except as noted below, store GENOTROPIN lyophilized powder under refrigeration at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).Do not freeze. Protect from light.

The 5 mg and 12 mg cartridges of GENOTROPIN contain a diluent with a preservative. Thus, after reconstitution, they may be stored under refrigeration for up to 28 days.

The GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK Growth Hormone Delivery Device should be refrigerated prior to dispensing, but may be stored at or below 77°F (25°C) for up to three months after dispensing. The diluent has no preservative. After reconstitution, the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK may be stored under refrigeration for up to 24 hours before use. The GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK should be used only once and then discarded.

Except as noted below, store GENOTROPIN lyophilized powder under refrigeration at 36°F to 46°F (2°C to 8°C).Do not freeze. Protect from light.

The 5 mg and 12 mg cartridges of GENOTROPIN contain a diluent with a preservative. Thus, after reconstitution, they may be stored under refrigeration for up to 28 days.

The GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK Growth Hormone Delivery Device should be refrigerated prior to dispensing, but may be stored at or below 77°F (25°C) for up to three months after dispensing. The diluent has no preservative. After reconstitution, the GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK may be stored under refrigeration for up to 24 hours before use. The GENOTROPIN MINIQUICK should be used only once and then discarded.
Thank you. Which supplier is your favorite? My last touchdown was with Naps.

Good morning brothers and sisters!

I have a HGH question for those who have used it.

Does HGH need to be refrigerated before, during and after shipping?

I’ve been getting conflicting information. Some say you don’t need to refrigerate the powder in the vial if it’s not reconstituted. And others say you do.

I have no idea which country my HGH will come from. If it’s sitting in a warehouse somewhere in the heat, well that will denature the amino acid sequence.

I greatly appreciate any incite anyone can provide.
@bigdextreme74 you should refrigerate it when you get it imo

but what happeed to your log?

Top Bottom