Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
@bigdextreme74 you should refrigerate it when you get it imo

but what happeed to your log?
I’ve been working 80 hours a week at the hospital for the past 5 weeks. Tomorrow is my first day off. I’m going to get some sleep and update tomorrow.
I dont use HGH myself but one of the more popular is the Genotropin @domestic-supply.com
The Genotropin is currently out of my price range. I’m looking at taking 3iu a day. (100 unit kit a month). With that in mind, which kit would you suggest?

Attachments

• IMG_0026.png
    IMG_0026.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
I’ve been working 80 hours a week at the hospital for the past 5 weeks. Tomorrow is my first day off. I’m going to get some sleep and update tomorrow.

The Genotropin is currently out of my price range. I’m looking at taking 3iu a day. (100 unit kit a month). With that in mind, which kit would you suggest?
PSL has Eurotropin 100IU for $200. It’s top of the line product I’ve been using it since September. I am using 3IU per day and it’s strong shit. Currently getting some light carple tunnel from it since I’m stacking with other things.

@bigdextreme74 great I'd like to see your updates.

and Genotropin if expensive get something cheaper from @domestic-supply.com

PSL has Eurotropin 100IU for $200. It’s top of the line product I’ve been using it since September. I am using 3IU per day and it’s strong shit. Currently getting some light carple tunnel from it since I’m stacking with other things.
Is it the top left? If so, it’s on sale for $130.00 how many should I get? I’m looking to run 3iu a day

Attachments

• IMG_0028.png
    IMG_0028.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 18
Top Bottom