Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coffee... during diet questions

Strong black coffee (preferably Turkish)=good on keto diet. Like the guys said, NO carbs and helps deplete liver glycogen and mobilize those fatty acids for fuel.

The lump in your breast is most likely due to having relatively high bodyfat levels (and therefore estrogen) rather than winny. Unless your winny was counterfeit and had something like test suspension in it instead. If the lump has been there for 3 years, then it may be permanent (without surgery). If the lump is just starting to appear then some Nolvadex would be good preventative medicine.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest here ,but coffee has about .5 grams of carbs per 1 oz. Even Corinne Netzer's book, the bible of low-carbers, counts carbs in coffee.

The cafffine in the ECA stack is refined, and thus no carbs.

I think that the "coffee sensitivity knocking someone out of ketois" is rare, but when I low-carbed there were posters on the Usenet board who couldn't tolerate it.

Last edited:
Yes, fresh brewed coffee has around 4 grams of carbs and 2 grams of protein per liter. That's around 1 gram carbs per cup. It is not reasonable to suggest that even a liter of coffee will dump enough carbs into your system to kick you out of ketosis. However this much caffeine is a strong diuretic, and can cause ketostix to register no ketones excreted (because of the dilution of the urine).

Aside from that, I believe the caffeine in a normal ECA stack (provided it's not guarana) is more potent than the caffeine in coffee. Potency aside, a strong cup of java is a pleasure to drink so please yourselfves how you get your caffeine fix.

Top Bottom